Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

exacts

Mar 6, 2022
❗What is the issue?
Let's say you're in a party with a friend of yours, you decide to hop in a game of eggwars and suddenly you're in different teams because apparently, balancing teams while splitting up parties makes the match fairer and more enjoyable? When being in a party with your friend(s), you want to play with them, not against them. Keep in mind that you willingly chose to be in the same team and were still split up because of this update.

💭Solution?
As far as I'm concerned, it should not be difficult to resolve this ''problem''. Making sure that parties can't be separated is already a great solution. You could also roll back the entire update but in my opinion, this wouldn't be necessary as my main concern is the parties being split up.

🌷 The end.
If you agree with this, add a :agree: :)

Thank you for reading! 🙃

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think it’s “ balancing teams “ I think it’s when you join a game with you freinds in a party a random player joins at the exact same time which makes the party split but I still agree :agree:

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
It happens only if matchmaking can't put all party's members in one team, because all team in game have fewer places than your party and solved by rejoining in the game

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don’t think it’s “ balancing teams “ I think it’s when you join a game with you freinds in a party a random player joins at the exact same time which makes the party split but I still agree :agree:
It happens only if matchmaking can't put all party's members in one team, because all team in game have fewer places than your party and solved by rejoining in the game
These could potentially be seperate issues, however it's not what this post is talking about. I'm not sure how it is in Bedrock, (I'd assume the same but maybe I'm wrong) anyway in Java Team balancing does actually split up parties at the moment. If I'm not mistaken Staff are still trying to find the best balance to ensure this only happens when actually neccesary though.

Any further discussion on this topic should take place here however. Since this thread is a repeat, which is against the rules which you can read here.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
❗What is the issue?
Let's say you're in a party with a friend of yours, you decide to hop in a game of eggwars and suddenly you're in different teams because apparently, balancing teams while splitting up parties makes the match fairer and more enjoyable? When being in a party with your friend(s), you want to play with them, not against them. Keep in mind that you willingly chose to be in the same team and were still split up because of this update.

💭Solution?
As far as I'm concerned, it should not be difficult to resolve this ''problem''. Making sure that parties can't be separated is already a great solution. You could also roll back the entire update but in my opinion, this wouldn't be necessary as my main concern is the parties being split up.

🌷 The end.

Thank you for reading! 🙃
I agree, it's annoying when the servers puts you in another team and you have to fight against your friends.

mymth

Novice Member
Apr 11, 2020
❗What is the issue?

💭Solution?

🌷 The end.

Thank you for reading! 🙃
thanks for stealing my suggestion...

• Wow
Reactions: legendaryfox977

mymth

Novice Member
Apr 11, 2020
❗What is the issue?

💭Solution?

🌷 The end.

Thank you for reading! 🙃
you dead or why you ignoring?

• Wow
Reactions: legendaryfox977

mymth

Novice Member
Apr 11, 2020
❗What is the issue?

💭Solution?

🌷 The end.

Thank you for reading! 🙃
OK hello? anyone?

mymth

Novice Member
Apr 11, 2020
bruh no, why is my report on this thread still not handled like what

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
❗What is the issue?

💭Solution?

🌷 The end.

Thank you for reading! 🙃
Yes I agree with this, there shouldn't be a way to split up parties in team games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom