Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ICanCannon

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
The Grasscorner but in dutch :)
Assasinations update idea!

I just had the idea a few days ago and i really thought it would be a nice update.
Assasinations has not been updated for a few months and i thought a new map would be lovely.
I had a snow related map in mind because it's almost winter and christmas and other beautifull stuff.
The snow map would a HUGE cave, lot's of height differences and of course a flat area were you can pvp perfectly!

Maybe to make the update a little bit bigger a desert map could be added to.
That would be a map with lava pools and sandcaves and ofcourse a village.

Another part of the update could be a (inspired by Vinlir) /duel <Name player> command were you would be telepoted to a location were you and your opponent are the only 2 players and nobody can come in between.
When one of the players died the winner has a 10/20 seconds time for looting everything and than he gets teleported back to the normal world (random spawn).

I also want 1.8 assasinations back.
maybe with a choice of 1.8 and 1.9 in the lobby, than you get teleported to another spawn were you can choose a map.
or just put 1.8 and 1.9 seperate in the lobby so you can choose the map already in the lobby.

I really hope this update (or parts of it) will become true in the future!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Another part of the update could be a (inspired by Vinlir) /duel <Name player> command were you would be telepoted to a location were you and your opponent are the only 2 players and nobody can come in between.
When one of the players died the winner has a 10/20 seconds time for looting everything and than he gets teleported back to the normal world (random spawn).
This seems a good idea, and I like it.
maybe with a choice of 1.8 and 1.9 in the lobby, than you get teleported to another spawn were you can choose a map.
or just put 1.8 and 1.9 seperate in the lobby so you can choose the map already in the lobby.
Don't know if they will do this. idk

D

Deleted member 204478

As good as this sounds, I just don't think it will work out. Around 30 - 65 players are on assassins simultaneously, this would split up the amount of players, leaving the maps deserted. Pun not intended. Unless people start to play more due to 1.8 being brought back...

/duel <Name player> command were you would be telepoted to a location were you and your opponent are the only 2 players and nobody can come in between.
When one of the players died the winner has a 10/20 seconds time for looting everything

This could work out greatly, the main problem I always had with 1v1ing other players is the disruption of other players that tag along. Especially when the other players are also heavily geared.
Lootwise, this could work out perfectly too, I always encounter the issue of people taking loot that's not theirs.

I had a snow related map in mind because it's almost winter and christmas and other beautifull stuff.
The snow map would a HUGE cave, lot's of height differences and of course a flat area were you can pvp perfectly!

This isn't a bad idea for a new map; we just really need a new map soon, or just a big update for the game in general.
The theme of the map could tie in remarkably with the other maps. A desert, then a forest, and now snow.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Assasinations update idea!

I just had the idea a few days ago and i really thought it would be a nice update.
Assasinations has not been updated for a few months and i thought a new map would be lovely.

Maybe to make the update a little bit bigger a desert map could be added to.
That would be a map with lava pools and sandcaves and ofcourse a village.

I really hope this update (or parts of it) will become true in the future!

Hm... good idea, but I disagree on the 1.8 part because many players on cubecraft, probably over 50%, prefer 1.9 and think its the end of the world to get 1.8 on something but I see their point. It does seem really annoying that they can’t have ONE 1.9 pvp server. But I like everything else

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom