Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yea or nu?


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
2,579
6,233
463
26
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
The most simple suggestion you'll see for FreeBuild.
When your plot is public, just allow people to use / equip elytra's, this way people can create fun Elytra-orientaded maps (wich I am making now). Rather then having your friends on your private plot, it'd be more fun to create a public plot for ''Elytra-parkours''.

I mean we got Adventure-Mode for plots so people can play on these cringe as hell parkours so why shouldn't Elytra's in Adventure/Creative-mode be allowed?
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
Top Bottom