Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 22, 2021
You have an island where is a chest, on that chest there is something that you need to take to your own base to win points, all islands are not at the same level, so you need elitras to move, you have elitras, fireworks, a pickaxe and a stone sword, but you need to be careful because each 3 minutes, an island without that on its chest disappears, so that will make the players to go and take another base, that will guarantee the players to not stay on their base doing nothing, you can only destroy blocks placed by players and you can't place them out for your base, so they will use elitras, there are 2 ways to win, the first one is to have the most points, or the second is to be the only island with that on their chest left, each min, in the center that will be an Esmerald block, it will drop to the z axis a a random piece of any armor and the only way to get its is by flying with their elitras while fighting for it. You can't respawn if your island has disappeared, you can only buy rockets with gold which will be on your base.

and the suggestion:
please return the Egg Wars bases Map “Fairytale“ to its previous position, it was the favorite map of me and my brother till you changed it this way :(

xocthil

Apr 20, 2021
United States
You have an island where is a chest, on that chest there is something that you need to take to your own base to win points, all islands are not at the same level, so you need elitras to move, you have elitras, fireworks, a pickaxe and a stone sword, but you need to be careful because each 3 minutes, an island without that on its chest disappears, so that will make the players to go and take another base, that will guarantee the players to not stay on their base doing nothing, you can only destroy blocks placed by players and you can't place them out for your base, so they will use elitras, there are 2 ways to win, the first one is to have the most points, or the second is to be the only island with that on their chest left, each min, in the center that will be an Esmerald block, it will drop to the z axis a a random piece of any armor and the only way to get its is by flying with their elitras while fighting for it. You can't respawn if your island has disappeared, you can only buy rockets with gold which will be on your base.

and the suggestion:
please return the Egg Wars bases Map “Fairytale“ to its previous position, it was the favorite map of me and my brother till you changed it this way :(
I'm not crazy about it. I feel like this would be a lot of work for the devs. Maybe it wouldn't be a popular game mode because it's not super interesting. As a member of the community, I wouldn't be that excited for it. It's also kind of confusing and doesn't match up to the types of games cubecraft presents.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom