Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
In 1.9+ There is like 1 cheater per 3 games but at 1.8 there is like 2-1 per game :/ So we have to keep on reporting

Last edited:
Reactions: LlTE

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean I don't really think the new sentinel Devs will develop on bedrock cause they focus on Java
Well, as far as I know, they will develop on both Bedrock and Java. I believe there is a Developer for each ''version/platform''. 1 Dev will focus on 1.8, the other will focus on 1.12 and the last one will focus on Bedrock.

Ryan yeet 123

May 25, 2020
Well, as far as I know, they will develop on both Bedrock and Java. I believe there is a Developer for each ''version/platform''. 1 Dev will focus on 1.8, the other will focus on 1.12 and the last one will focus on Bedrock.
True that could happen

kurapikakurta

May 25, 2020
it's so stupid and inconvenient that they need video evidence. you can't be expected to record everytime you see a hacker bc they left too many opportunities open for people to hack

Reactions: LlTE and funkemunky

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
I mean I don't really think the new sentinel Devs will develop on bedrock cause they focus on Java

This is actually not true. We are just a lot more cautious with Bedrock updates because of the nature of how we handle packet translation between Bedrock and Minecraft Java.

Trust me, we are fully aware of the need for cheaters to be banned on Bedrock. We receive about 100+ alerts from Sentinel every second from that part of the network. Sentinel can't even send all of the logs it wants we get so many.

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
I mostly play 1.8 Solo/ Team Skywars on Java and there's often one or more cheaters in my game. That makes it 50+ per week for me. But it doesn't really matter, cause they often get banned by Sentinel, or I just get a free report from them. Also - the amount of hackers will be reduced in the near future, cause of the upcoming improvements by the new dev team.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Just wanna leave this here.

I am more than happy the devs are here, don't get me wrong, although I do not think we, as a community, should start relying on Sentinel and its devs. If you're willing to, do your part in counteracting the cheaters and I'm sure we will see improvement over time.

Realcake

Jul 4, 2018
I think somehting like the badlion client could help with the current situation. It is a client-side anti-cheat. Maybe by providing benefits for those that use it could help it spread.

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
I have started to actually report them bc the amount is growing rapidly; most likely bc of the current report system and the players(mostly younger children) on Cubecraft bedrock that do not know or understand the report system and the little that do are not bothered with actually doing it

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom