Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with any of the suggestions?

• Yes, with suggestion 1

• Yes, with suggestion 2

• Yes, with suggestion 3

• I disagree with both of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!

Lately I have been thinking about some ways to improve Among Slimes and decided to post 3 suggestions:

Add an Among Slimes tutorial
In many games I have played there is a player who does not know how to play Among Slimes, since it is rather a hard gamemode. (Or players who do know the basics of the gamemode, like tasks or how to active a sabotage, but do not know when someone is sus).

With the latest Tower Defence update a new feature got released called ‘Tower Defence Tutorial’, this is why I am suggesting to add a similar feature for Among Slimes, including:​
  • The use of the emergency button;​
  • Some tasks as an example for crewmates;​
  • Some sabotages which an imposter can use + how to fix them;​
(Something which can be useful, but is not a must: how to see if someone is faking a task using the task bar).

With this suggestion a new achievement could get implemented: complete the Among Slimes tutorial.

Settings for private gamemodes
When someone is playing with friends in a private gamemode, it is not possible to select your favourite settings.

My suggestion is to make it possible for private Among Slimes gamemode to choose:​
  • If the task bar will update all the time or only when a meeting is called;​
  • The amount of imposters (1,2,3)​
  • Player speed;​
  • Amount of tasks (little, normal, many);​

Only the creator can choose the settings of the private game.

REPOST: Add a Preset Menu
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-a-preset-menu-for-among-slimes.279687/)
Credits: @Maaarijn
When a muted player is playing Among Slimes, they can’t discuss/accuse anything in chat when they saw for example an imposter venting.

This means that with every meeting, all players receive a preset menu with different preset messages. These messages can vary between [Player] vented in [location], [player] faked a task, [body] was in [location], [player] is safe, etc. Players can not send more than 2 messages in 30 seconds, this would prevent spamming.

Why?
Muted players are punished because they broke chat rules and can not talk in any gamemode, there should not be an exception for Among Slimes. However there are 2 cons about having a muted player in your gamemode:​
  1. Other players who aren’t muted can not play the game properly, because someone who is muted can not accuse anyone; which leads most of the time in them getting voted out, without a good reason.​
  2. Muted players can get a ban because they are playing Among Slimes and can not talk in chat. Rule 1.11 includes this specific part:​
‘Pressing the emergency button to troll. Be it by sending random and nonsense messages or by not saying anything at all.’
When a muted player calls an emergency meeting, because they saw the imposter vent, they can not talk in chat. Instead of talking in chat they are punching the imposter to accuse them, something which is bannable because they did not say anything in chat! I do not feel like someone should be punished 2 times, because they broke 1 rule.

Edit: mistake in the pol, it needs to be 'I disagree witha all of them', instead of 'I disagree with both of them'.
- ShinyArrow​

_Signum

Novice Member
Apr 3, 2020
Great suggestion in my opinion. I like the preset menu the most, it would be nice for muted players to have the opportunity to play Among slimes.

Reactions: ShinyArrow

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
- a tutorial would be great for sure! first time playing is always confusing, a quick tutorial would help. could even be a video on youtube which shows the basics.
- sounds fun, not really a big opinion about this hahah x3
- just like in the thread, i highly agree with this. it might not effect a lot of players, but it would prevent muted players from ruining the game for others. it also helps when people dont speak english, the preset menu could be in different languages.

• Love
Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom