Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I had a very fun intro but unfortunately I have been informed that it was not in fact child friendly, and will in fact get me banned. So, this is the next best thing I suppose.

Boats are fun, they can be used to play Marry Poppins and fly through the air.

But for the people who refuse to let anyone have fun beyond what CubeCraft intens to be fun: In order to make sure you can't crash people someone's computer, there could be a limit to how many boats you can have in your inventory.

I mean, if you don't announce ''HEY WE'RE ALLOWING PEOPLE TO CRAFT BOATS''
Nobody is going to notice they've been unbanned, unless they look at the changelog. Which, let's be honest, does anyone do that?
So it's not as if everyone is going to start flying around the map in boats. Even if they do, you can literally just shoot it with one arrow and they're falling in the air.

Apr 15, 2020
Boats got several gliches like you slay flying no fall damage and more, cubecraft will only stab itself by allowing everyone to make boats.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Glitches aside, boats would probably trigger anti-cheat very frequently, and regardless of what they would be used for, they would be problematic for the server to handle due to their weird hitbox. The typical approach to handling a problematic item is to remove it entirely, and that seems to be the case already with boats.

Reactions: xFqbian
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: