Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
Oh damn ok, the sound quality is really good, would you reccomend me to get that for my videos or do you think i should get a more expensive microphone alone? Sorry Im trying to start a YT channel and kinda need advice
It’s a bit too heavy of a headset imo, I am planning to get like a Blue Yeti some time and use lighter headphones. If you are just starting with YouTube though, you shouldn’t spend too much on equipment. Wait till you reach like 1k subs before spending any money (that is what I will do). Until then any decent gaming mic shouldn’t be too much of a problem man (iPhone earphones also have an in-built mic which works really well)

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Thanks for posting this, but I thought that this video would be more Rocket League related.
Please do not necro-post, this is replying to threads which haven't been active for more than 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived

If you have any questions then feel free to start a conversation with me or any other staff member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom