Should this be added?

• Yes sure!

• No gracias

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 469419

So you say people with ranks are in their right when they vote hardcore items and triplle hp to troll people? :/
and as I said leaving right after the game starts is suspiciousAlthough some people actually say in the ig chat ''Have fun with hardcore items and tripple hp haha'' and then just leave. + it should only count when you're less than idk 30 sec or 1 min into the game, if you leave mid game it wouldn't count as a trolling offence.

If they say "Have fun with hardcore items", then no, it could count as a trolling offence, as you said, anyways, although they're laughing, isn't very bad, I believe certain players haven't played hardcore yet, out of 9, only 1 time people votes hardcore items... so... idk

Also sometimes the "Enjoy hardcore/normal/overpowered items" doesn't mean a laught from the player, perhaps is just that they want the other players play it because they haven't played it yet.

Unfortunately my vote is no, as @Riley said, it would be too hard to moderate it...

Reactions: Lozora

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hi Lozora.
I'm sorry, but it will be almost impossible to moderate that punishment correctly.
Thanks for your suggestion though <3

Reactions: Lozora
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom