Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
hey there, I have a new suggestion.

Lately I notice there are lots of ranked players who are voting hardcore items and tripple HP to basically troll people.
Right after the game starts they leave so the game has to play with hardcore and tripple hp.. this is ruining the eggwars game, sometimes you have to wait very long for a map like Under Da Sea and then some trollers join the game and vote hardcore and tripple hp and right after the game starts they all leave and basically ruined your game. This kind of trolling/behaviour should be added to the official trolling rule so people will stop.

Let me know if you agree with me.

Last edited:

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Lately I notice there are lots of ranks who are voting hardcore items and tripple HP to troll people.
Right after the game starts they leave so the game has to play with hardcore and tripple hp.. this is ruining the eggwars game and this kind of trolling should be added to the official trolling rule so people will stop.

I totally agree. I had this problem many times and I also think it should be added to the rules. I think it is super annoying.

Reactions: LlTE and Lozora

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium

Lately I notice there are lots of ranked players who are voting hardcore items and tripple HP to basically troll people.
Right after the game starts they leave so the game has to play with hardcore and tripple hp.. this is ruining the eggwars game and this kind of trolling should be added to the official trolling rule so people will stop.

I agree but it is difficult to know if they are trolling or they leave because for example their internet is down.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I never saw this problem. Howeve the rare times I play hardcore with my friends almost the entire lobby leaves like more then half the lobby.

Reactions: LlTE

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I never saw this problem. Howeve the rare times I play hardcore with my friends almost the entire lobby leaves like more then half the lobby.

But lots of people have seen this and it is very annoying. My suggestion is not to remove the vote option, my suggestion is to add the rule that people who use this options to troll must be punished.

D

Deleted member 469419

I personally don't see this as a trolling offence. They are who have the rank, so if they want to vote hardcore for example, they're in their right, sometimes happens that when you join a game, suddenly something arises and you've to left, so it's possible they'll get a warning for... leave from a game?

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
But lots of people have seen this and it is very annoying. My suggestion is not to remove the vote option, my suggestion is to add the rule that people who use this options to troll must be punished.
Yea but should it be seen as ''troling'' punishment or should it get a different punishment track

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I personally don't see this as a trolling offence. They are who have the rank, so if they want to vote hardcore for example, they're in their right, sometimes happens that when you join a game, suddenly something arises and you've to left, so it's possible they'll get a warning for... leave from a game?

So you say people with ranks are in their right when they vote hardcore items and triplle hp to troll people? :/
and as I said leaving right after the game starts is suspicious. Although some people actually say in the ig chat ''Have fun with hardcore items and tripple hp haha'' and then just leave. + it should only count when you're less than idk 30 sec or 1 min into the game, if you leave mid game it wouldn't count as a trolling offence.

Reactions: LlTE and Wauterrr

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
And what if the party leader disconnects and everyone leaves that game because he disconeects after they voted hardcore and tripple health. It would break your rule but it isnt troling. So everyone who gets punished will use that as an excuse which staff cant check if it was a internet error or trolling

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
And what if the party leader disconnects and everyone leaves that game because he disconeects after they voted hardcore and tripple health. It would break your rule but it isnt troling. So everyone who gets punished will use that as an excuse which staff cant check if it was a internet error or trolling

It's weird if you get an internet error within 10 sec into the game after voting hardcore items and tripple hp.
and if the leader gets disconnected he willl just leave the server and the party, the players who are in that party will not get kicked because of his connection error. They should only get punished when it's clear they used it to troll people.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
It's weird if you get an internet error within 10 sec into the game after voting hardcore items and tripple hp.
and if the leader gets disconnected he willl just leave the server and the party, the players who are in that party will not get kicked because of his connection error.
Yea but if my friend disconnects in the early stages of the game we all leave so we dont have to let him/her wait. And an internet error within 10 sec is still possible the chance it happands is just little

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
I understand why you find this annoying, I dislike this practise too. But the issue here is that people have paid for a rank to be able to vote, and have the rights to vote anything they want. There really isn't a good solution here.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I understand why you find this practise annoying. But the issue here is that people have paid for a rank to be able to vote, and have the rights to vote anything they want. There really isn't a good solution here.

yea but although they've paid for a rank they shouldn't use that rank to troll people with vote options they rlly don't like. That's kinda abuse of their privilege

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I have never experienced anything like this. Regardless, I am against such a rule. It could just so happen someone happens to like hardcore items and triple health, and perhaps they had to leave for something else - something IRL. Too hard to moderate.

How about just removing hardcore items, double and triple health? I doubt the majority of the EggWars community would care.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I have never experienced anything like this. Regardless, I am against such a rule. It could just so happen someone happens to like hardcore items and triple health, and perhaps they had to leave for something else - something IRL. Too hard to moderate.

How about just removing hardcore items, double and triple health? I doubt the majority of the EggWars community would care.
This seems like a way better idea, removing Hardcore is maybe not needed but double and triple are really not something that is played enough to be kept.
You can not check if player vote this for trolling or not. So let's not add it to the troll list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom