Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

criolo

Sep 10, 2015
PT
I have been playing skywars after Halloween update and i really aprecciate the maps, but when you play 50 games a day and +50% of them was in Scare map, gets annoying.
Im suggesting to reduce the probably of this map opens in automatically queue.
I know that im VIP and i can change the map if i want to, but its so much bored to do that and, btw, think on stone players that can´t do it.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I agree, if you compare the rate of Scare to other 4 player maps (School, Toxic, Western) the scare map is there like always and the other 3 only a few times. Personally Scare is not the map I like to play on the most so it would be great if the other maps would be there as much as the map Scare..

Reactions: Anthoken

Robbedz

Designero
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jan 16, 2018
a robbery D:
It is a seasonal map so you might wanna enjoy it enough before it is removed again. Even if you don't wanna play that map you can choose one by yourself avoiding the one you don't wanna play anymore.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
It is a seasonal map so you might wanna enjoy it enough before it is removed again. Even if you don't wanna play that map you can choose one by yourself avoiding the one you don't wanna play anymore.
Not the case in 1.8. Because less people play 1.8, the map is the only one available. When you've played the map, it will be available again. It's just because 1.8 doesn't have much players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom