• Yes :)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No :(

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Dear all,

I think an unbreaking enchantment should be added to all the overpowered armour in Eggwars. The reason for this is the armour breaks way to quickly and I find myself going through a whole diamond armour sets worth of durability each game.

This is a simple suggestion but it saves a lot of time and also money meaning games move quicker I stead of people camping for new armour.

Thank you all for reading ;)

-Pewax

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Might as well change the name to "Pointlessly hitting eachother hoping for the other guy to fall into the void (bowspam included)" if this gets added

Just decrease the armours protection level then?

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
If they do that, then fights will be even longer. We are trying to make Egg Wars a faster game, but you on the other hand....
Are you a camper or a bowspammer? Do you always buy diamond armour?
If yes, then I really don't see the point of playing but okay.
@hgbf, this is pointless I guess? :P

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I would never play OP if this was added.

"Hi, im invincible unless you bowspam!"
This would make OP last EVEN LONGER which would be a HUUUUGE PAIN!

No... just no...

Last edited by a moderator:

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Yes, I agree. I have no comment to say about this suggestion. great suggestion, keep it up!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Personally id like to see diamond armor removed altogether in 1.9 on most maps it all comes down to whos armor breaks first which can take an extremely long time i may be more of a sentry type of player diamond armor is a nuisance, also @TheFastBowler i find it offensive you automatically assume a camper or bowspammer not everyone is one that dislikes what he does, also if op mode bothers that much try 1.8 op mode the prot effect is not as effective,

As for unbreaking id like to see it only on leather armor

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
As I said on another thread. It's no fun, EggWars is about fighting and if your armor is broken you need to get a new pair and sometimes that's hard because of other players. If you have unbreakable armor the fight is about who has more gapples and it's about PvP but if you have armor without unbreaking you need to think about your armor. So I don't like this because it's way too easy for EggWars.

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
-1 Would make eggwars longer, and we need ignorant people that don't bring extra sets to die so the game moves along. If you added unbreaking to everything suddenly diamond armor is invincible, and no one will die because unbreaking 3 is basically two sets worth of durability...

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
very good idea lets make fights even longer very smart

btw dont worry I already hired someone
akaiwa1.jpg

he looking for ur IQ

You could just decrease the protection level and increase the unbreaking or is your brain not capable of thinking of solutions....

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Just want to point out I'm saying this because I want games to speed up and never camp, im most likely 2-3x more active than all of the haters here...

Reactions: Sophie

larswijn

Dedicated Member
I find myself going through a whole diamond armour sets worth of durability each game.
You might want to find a different tactic... (I suppose it breaks, not you falling into the void)

I want games to speed up
That doesn't agree with your original suggestion... (putting unbreaking onto armour, making the fights even longer)
*confused*

You could just decrease the protection level and increase the unbreaking
In my eyes, making unbreaking worthless, as you will die too quickly, for the unbreaking to even do anything. Unless you have multiple god apples. And some normal golden apples. Meaning it would cost more than a set without unbreaking and more protection. It seems like you are fighting against your own suggestion, right now.

or is your brain not capable of thinking of solutions....

BE-POLITE-please-777x267.png

Also, same kinda goes for you @L͘yz

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I personally wouldn't mind the levels of Protection being reduced since it takes forever to die on Overpowered, but I don't think Unbreaking should be added, sorry. I feel it'd just superficially increase the length of an already time consuming gamemode.

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom