Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
146
635
174
28
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, kind people of the Cube!

We all know about the people that want to try their new username colour or a fancy coloured text message in the chat (or maybe you're guilty of that yourself). This can easily lead to (unintentional) spamming in the chat with all its consequences. That is why I propose to you:
Silent chat messages.
How, you ask? By putting &s (or a different code, I'm okay with that) in front of your message. This then shows the message in your chat only, but does not send it to anyone else! No need for spamming the lobby anymore! :)

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk!

~99th_DutchVoid 🧡
P.S.: It's my birthday today! 🎂
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom