• No

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hello Everyone ! ^^
I like a Lucky Island and I would like to add Lucky Island on bedrock.

Hmm, I'm not sure whether this is possible, practically speaking. It would indeed be a great addition, but due to the variety of plugins that are necessary in order to play lucky islands, I doubt if it would be possible. But if it is, it would indeed be quite an improvement to CubeCraft on Bedrock!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

ZelFight

Aug 1, 2019
French, Lyon
Hmm, I'm not sure whether this is possible, practically speaking. It would indeed be a great addition, but due to the variety of plugins that are necessary in order to play lucky islands, I doubt if it would be possible. But if it is, it would indeed be quite an improvement to CubeCraft on Bedrock!
Yes

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Lucky Islands would be quite a beast to port to Bedrock, but there's also an issue with the resource pack as Bedrock doesnt support 3D items so the 3D wands would not be possible, they'd have to be 2D as well as other 3D items (that arent blocks).

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
So, is this possible?
I would say yes, but a port to Bedrock edition would take a very, long time...

Lucky Islands takes advantage of a bunch of custom-made plugins by Cubecraft (If I am wrong, please tell me I am)

Since Bedrock Edition's code is almost ENTIRELY different from Java Edition, it may require rewriting these plugins.

It would be possible, but it would probably take as long as it did to originally come out on Java Edition to come out on Bedrock...

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Also, on a side note, Java Edition is designed to be modified with different gameplay, while Bedrock is much harder (But still possible!) to change normal Minecraftian gameplay.

Bisco

Jan 14, 2020
Also, on a side note, Java Edition is designed to be modified with different gameplay, while Bedrock is much harder (But still possible!) to change normal Minecraftian gameplay.
So, can I use the original stuff?
Maybe make Lucky Island different

jMagnusson

Mar 13, 2020
I would say yes, but a port to Bedrock edition would take a very, long time...

Lucky Islands takes advantage of a bunch of custom-made plugins by Cubecraft (If I am wrong, please tell me I am)

Since Bedrock Edition's code is almost ENTIRELY different from Java Edition, it may require rewriting these plugins.

It would be possible, but it would probably take as long as it did to originally come out on Java Edition to come out on Bedrock...
Well, better for them to start writing the code today then later so we can reach the goal. Bet there would be a lot of people ready to put in some cash for the time and effort :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom