Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Hello everyone.
I think it is fair to say that rome and mansion are practically the same maps, (in the sense that it is quick, a 10v10, and usually an easy win) which is I why I was confused that mansion has no level 4 iron generators.

So my suggestion is, replace some of the level 2 iron gens on mansion with level 4's

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
You can just upgrade them cant you? Or are you saying that you cant upgrade them? Or are you saying that you want them to be automatically lvl 4? If you want them to be automatically lvl 4, then I definitely agree!

Reactions: ISTY.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello everyone.
I think it is fair to say that rome and mansion are practically the same maps, (in the sense that it is quick, a 10v10, and usually an easy win) which is I why I was confused that mansion has no level 4 iron generators.

So my suggestion is, replace some of the level 2 iron gens on mansion with level 4's
I'd Agree With 3 But Sorry 4 Is Way To OP Especially If your in Hardcore

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Could be just me but it's quite easy to get iron on that map. Don't really see the problem with the current situation :x

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Could be just me but it's quite easy to get iron on that map. Don't really see the problem with the current situation :x
Umm, yeah I think it is just you, for me a takes longer than usual to get all the resources
Okay Level 4 Is Okay For Iron But Not Gold Because That Would Be To OP
I did only say iron, I don't know why you're talking about gold now xd :v

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I never played Mansion don't know how that map looks like and don't really care about it.
If the situation in Mansion is like Rome then I do agree that the amount of gens should be increased.
If not then not.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Top Bottom