Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would you guys like to see this being added?

• Yes, this would be great!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, I don't want this to be added.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroResistance

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
netherlands
Hi everyone,

I think there aren't that much enderpearls to find in Skywars. So my suggestion would be to add more enderpearls to OP so it is easier to find. I also would like to see enderpearls being added to normal. I already know there are going to be comments about this being unfair if you have enderpearls at the start of a game, I totally agree with this. So maybe they can only add this to the middle chests and the island between the spawn island and the middle.

I think this will make the game way more competitive and also more fun for the better players out there.
Let me know your opinion about this thread by voting and leaving a comment. It doesn't matter if its positive or negative!

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

zuma s1yt

Feb 19, 2021
I really want enderpearls in normal because it would help alot in clutchs and other things like in hive.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I really want enderpearls in normal because it would help alot in clutchs and other things like in hive.
Hi! Please don't necropost, posting on threads inactive for more than 3 weeks, these threads are not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom