Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello you edgy kids,
I'm pretty sure everyone wants to play some Ranked Duels. Too bad I'm not suggesting that today.
BECAUSE TODAY I'M SUGGESTING A RANKED LOBBY! <- [INSERT EDGY INTRO MUSIC]

Okay let me explain what it is:

--------------------------------
Ranked Lobby:
The ranked lobby will provide ranked games. It will reset every month so everyone can enjoy.
These are the games that you will be able to play there:
  • 1 v 1 Tower Defence
  • 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 Skywars
  • 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 Eggwars
  • 1 v 1, 2 v 2, 3 v 3, 4 v 4 Duels
Team modes could be implemented later.

After you win 1 game you will get a certain amount of rating.
This is how it will work:

If your rating is between 0 - 350
  • Win = + 50 Rating
  • Loss = - 0 Rating
If your rating is 350+
  • Win = + 50 Rating
  • Loss = - 10 Rating

But cleaners beware! For Skywars and Eggwars it goes as the following:
If you manage to eliminate two players in one game but then you get cleaned you will get the following
  • Rating + 10
The one whom wins will also receive some rating
  • Rating + 25 (For winning)
But if you did not kill any player(s) but still ended up second then the regular rating still counts so
  • Rating - 10 (Basically a loss)
There will be also leagues so you always play against someone with similar skill:
Required rating
  • Novice League (0 - 1000)
  • Amateur League (1000 - 2000)
  • Advanced League (2000 - 3000)
  • Expert League (3000 - 4500)
  • Master League (4500+)
After you won a game you will be able to get some Champion Points. (Around 1 - 150 depending on your league) <- They will not give you any points or exp!
Also the amount of Champion Points will increase if you manage to complete certain tasks. Side tasks like Arcade.
Champion Points are basically EXP for your Champion Level. You won't lose your champion level after the monthly reset.
Champion Level will also not give the player any special traits, only cosmetics. <- I let cubecraft decide and if you guys don't have any ideas -> some vanity.

Champion Points required.
  • Champion level 0 (0 - 150)
  • Champion level 1 (150 - 5000)
  • Champion level 2 (5000 - 10000)
  • Champion level 3 (10000 - 15000)
  • Champion level 4 (15000 - 25000)
  • Champion level 5 (50000 - ?)
  • etc.
Champion Points will work corresponding to Leagues.
For example:
If you're on the Master League on Skywars then you will definitely earn more Champion Points than on the Novice League.
Champion points will be shown inside the Ranked lobby like this above your head [LEVEL] Username.

Also players will have the opportunity to receive their prices depending on where the got after the Season ends. So after 1 month.
Here is how it will work:
  • Novice League = 100 Points, 1000 EXP. (No champion points because you can always win a game and get some Champion points)
  • Amateur League = 250 Points, 2500 EXP, 2500 Champion Points.
  • Advanced League = 500 Points, 5000 EXP, 5 Cubelets, 5000 Champion Points.
  • Expert League = 1000 Points, 10000 EXP, 10 Cubelets, 7500 Champion Points.
  • Master League = 2500 Points, 15000 EXP, 15 Cubelets, 10000 Champion Points.

There will be no kits nor abilities. Ranked games don't have to rely on them and need to be based on Luck and Skill.
Battle and Death Cries:
So does some of you still remember that bug where everyone had Ice Bear sounds when you hit them?
Well what if we turned those into Vanity Items?
Have your own sound when someone hits you! From zombies to villagers or even chickens.
Not only that but also a Death cry! <- Currently used in other servers as Cosmetic in-game.
You could sound like a villager when someone hits you but have a Wolf's death cry. The creativity is all yours.
(PLEASE MAKE IT DONATOR ONLY THX (Also Champion Levels ;) ) )

Side tasks for all gamemodes:
Why only inside Arcade? Lets add it to all gamemodes.
From breaking certain amounts of Eggs in Eggwars to sending Giants in Tower Defenders. From completing all the Microgames in one game of Minerware to being the first to loot a chest at mid in Skywars.
We need those. Think about it.

Enough for today. I enjoyed myself.
Chalas!
--------------------------------​

Some tags: Other threads made by me:
Cubelets
Vanity
Guild System
OMG, I like most of this ideas man!

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
simon-cowell-yes-its-a-yes-from-me.jpg

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Bumping this again since it went onto the third page.

I really want this now as I just played 15 eggwars matches with only dying once and not losing a single game... I don't want to be fighting spam clickers all the time.

It isn't fun for me to easily win every single game I play and it certainly isn't fun for the other players who think I'm hacking and ruining their game. Ranked mode would be perfect as the skilled players wouldn't get these boring, easy games and the average players would get games with players they have a chance to win against.

The high reward for being skilled in 1.9 PvP is one of the reasons I prefer it to 1.8 but when it comes to mini games like eggwars I don't want to win all the time I just want to have a fun challenge.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I really don't know how you're this good at suggesting... I LOVE the idea! :)
1+!

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
(Bump)
I truly love every suggestion made by you. But yeah I really want this and I think other do as well. To find good competition as of today, I usually go in ffa and say like: "if you pro 1v1 me".Sometimes Duels or SG challenges me with a person of similar skill, but ranked games would be more appealing.

The only reason for me and others to stay at cube is it having 1.9pvp. Therefore I think cubecraft actually has a lot of competitive players being a lot of players just staying for the pvp and not the games (just my logic, dont know if it's correct) one reason more to implement this.

Although I love the idea of the champion points, it may be a little complex for cube's simple standards if you got to take that in on top of the leagues. But it seems a lot like arcade throphies which aren't complicated.

IMG_20170714_020524.png

@Tacosbefriends Could you maybe give us a status update or did you already strangle someone ?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
Top Bottom