Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hello you edgy kids,
I'm pretty sure everyone wants to play some Ranked Duels. Too bad I'm not suggesting that today.
BECAUSE TODAY I'M SUGGESTING A RANKED LOBBY! <- [INSERT EDGY INTRO MUSIC]

Okay let me explain what it is:

--------------------------------
Ranked Lobby:
The ranked lobby will provide ranked games. It will reset every month so everyone can enjoy.
These are the games that you will be able to play there:
  • 1 v 1 Tower Defence
  • 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 Skywars
  • 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 Eggwars
  • 1 v 1, 2 v 2, 3 v 3, 4 v 4 Duels
Team modes could be implemented later.

After you win 1 game you will get a certain amount of rating.
This is how it will work:

If your rating is between 0 - 350
  • Win = + 50 Rating
  • Loss = - 0 Rating
If your rating is 350+
  • Win = + 50 Rating
  • Loss = - 10 Rating

But cleaners beware! For Skywars and Eggwars it goes as the following:
If you manage to eliminate two players in one game but then you get cleaned you will get the following
  • Rating + 10
The one whom wins will also receive some rating
  • Rating + 25 (For winning)
But if you did not kill any player(s) but still ended up second then the regular rating still counts so
  • Rating - 10 (Basically a loss)
There will be also leagues so you always play against someone with similar skill:
Required rating
  • Novice League (0 - 1000)
  • Amateur League (1000 - 2000)
  • Advanced League (2000 - 3000)
  • Expert League (3000 - 4500)
  • Master League (4500+)
After you won a game you will be able to get some Champion Points. (Around 1 - 150 depending on your league) <- They will not give you any points or exp!
Also the amount of Champion Points will increase if you manage to complete certain tasks. Side tasks like Arcade.
Champion Points are basically EXP for your Champion Level. You won't lose your champion level after the monthly reset.
Champion Level will also not give the player any special traits, only cosmetics. <- I let cubecraft decide and if you guys don't have any ideas -> some vanity.

Champion Points required.
  • Champion level 0 (0 - 150)
  • Champion level 1 (150 - 5000)
  • Champion level 2 (5000 - 10000)
  • Champion level 3 (10000 - 15000)
  • Champion level 4 (15000 - 25000)
  • Champion level 5 (50000 - ?)
  • etc.
Champion Points will work corresponding to Leagues.
For example:
If you're on the Master League on Skywars then you will definitely earn more Champion Points than on the Novice League.
Champion points will be shown inside the Ranked lobby like this above your head [LEVEL] Username.

Also players will have the opportunity to receive their prices depending on where the got after the Season ends. So after 1 month.
Here is how it will work:
  • Novice League = 100 Points, 1000 EXP. (No champion points because you can always win a game and get some Champion points)
  • Amateur League = 250 Points, 2500 EXP, 2500 Champion Points.
  • Advanced League = 500 Points, 5000 EXP, 5 Cubelets, 5000 Champion Points.
  • Expert League = 1000 Points, 10000 EXP, 10 Cubelets, 7500 Champion Points.
  • Master League = 2500 Points, 15000 EXP, 15 Cubelets, 10000 Champion Points.

There will be no kits nor abilities. Ranked games don't have to rely on them and need to be based on Luck and Skill.
Battle and Death Cries:
So does some of you still remember that bug where everyone had Ice Bear sounds when you hit them?
Well what if we turned those into Vanity Items?
Have your own sound when someone hits you! From zombies to villagers or even chickens.
Not only that but also a Death cry! <- Currently used in other servers as Cosmetic in-game.
You could sound like a villager when someone hits you but have a Wolf's death cry. The creativity is all yours.
(PLEASE MAKE IT DONATOR ONLY THX (Also Champion Levels ;) ) )

Side tasks for all gamemodes:
Why only inside Arcade? Lets add it to all gamemodes.
From breaking certain amounts of Eggs in Eggwars to sending Giants in Tower Defenders. From completing all the Microgames in one game of Minerware to being the first to loot a chest at mid in Skywars.
We need those. Think about it.

Enough for today. I enjoyed myself.
Chalas!
--------------------------------​

Some tags: Other threads made by me:
Cubelets
Vanity
Guild System

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
th[5].jpg

Always wanted this, hope it gets added :D

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Many people want a ranked mode, and this method theoretically seems like it would work out nearly perfect.
Although this is wanted, and many support it, there is one issue I can think of:
Is Cube's player base big enough to even host ranked games? I mean, if you're in a high ranking you'll barely get into any matches with different people. Instead, it's likely that you'll run into the same players again and again.
I would definitely want to try this system out though!

I don't necessarily like the custom hurt sounds as vanity option though. It would mess me up considering I can't actually hear my hit registering, making me feel like my hit didn't connect.
I wouldn't be opposed to a death cry though! It'd be another neat feature for ranks!

The sidetasks are an obvious yes for me. Reasons are listed here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Despacito 2

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
Many people want a ranked mode, and this method theoretically seems like it would work out nearly perfect.
Although this is wanted, and many support it, there is one issue I can think of:
Is Cube's player base big enough to even host ranked games? I mean, if you're in a high ranking you'll barely get into any matches with different people. Instead, it's likely that you'll run into the same players again and again.

(adding feedback for the rest of the suggestion in a second, need to do something at the moment)
Yeah but If you have a rank (like me) you're getting focused by so many people (nubbies) that don't have a rank.
:-/

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah but If you have a rank (like me) you're getting focused by so many people (nubbies) that don't have a rank.
:-/
(based off of my own experience) I actually rarely get focused. Even if I vote a specific mode. But I can definitely see why people would hate it so much, as you'd pretty much be dead by the time you get to turn around from getting items.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands

I don't necessarily like the custom hurt sounds as vanity option though. It would mess me up considering I can't actually hear my hit registering, making me feel like my hit didn't connect.
I wouldn't be opposed to a death cry though! It'd be another neat feature for ranks!

The sidetasks are an obvious yes for me. Reasons are listed here.
To fix this probleem (facing the same players) they could use a rankingpoint system similar to the one Supercell (mobile game design company from sweden) uses in their games, specifically Clash Royale. In that game you can face players with more or less "trophies" (ranking points) than you. If you, as a higher ranked player beat the lower one you gain points, but not a lot. If you, as a higher ranked player lose you lose points, more than usual. The opposite goes for if you're the lower ranked player.
This could work if you just take the average amount of ranking points and compare that to all the players their amount of points (I believe this is called the Standard Deviation but I'm not sure lol).

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
(based off of my own experience) I actually rarely get focused. Even if I vote a specific mode. But I can definitely see why people would hate it so much, as you'd pretty much be dead by the time you get to turn around from getting items.
I hate it When people wants that I say something back etc. And they are teaming against me because I'm to good for them.
LOL

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
You always make awesome threads! :)

I would love a Ranking system, mostly on Duels, also 2v2 duels would be great!
Leages could be great! This could encourage competitive spirit and would make it more challenging an like worth it ^^
I love the suggestion +1

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Wow, this is amazing. I mean, ranks only have voting powers and kits, lobby items, etc. I'd love to see an actual Ranked Lobby! That means we wouldn't really have to spend our money for a few things, and it might actually get more money for the server. I want to see this added! Great job with the forum, as well.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This is one of those things that has been suggested so many times by so many people it needs to be added. At the very least for duels. There aren't really any competitive 1.9 pvp servers and that leads people to believe that 1.9 can't be competitive and probably takes less skill than 1.8 pvp. It would be nice for Cubecraft to attract more competitive players who could make all those montages with the bad music and annoying intros :p to let people see that 1.9 is a legitimate combat system that can be competitive.

I don't think that Cubecraft would have enough competitive players at the start though to sustain the larger leagues so possibly only have 3 leagues with a wider range of skill. Also I'm not sure that a ranked lobby would be the best idea as most people will just ignore it in the compass and play normal skywars and eggwars without ever knowing about ranked mode. A ranked lobby alongside ranked armor stands in each game lobby would probably work great though.

For the vanity suggestions I would just prefer if it was kill sounds/effects rather than a sound every time you hit.

But I seriously want this added after thinking about what it could do for the 1.9 pvp community. A million "yes"es from me!

A

A pigeon

Hey thats pretty gewd. Reminds me of my splatoon days. Im looking forward to this being implemented.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello you edgy kids,
I'm pretty sure everyone wants to play some Ranked Duels. Too bad I'm not suggesting that today.
BECAUSE TODAY I'M SUGGESTING A RANKED LOBBY! <- [INSERT EDGY INTRO MUSIC]

Okay let me explain what it is:

Ranked Lobby:
The ranked lobby will provide ranked games. It will reset every month so everyone can enjoy.
These are the games that you will be able to play there:
  • 1 v 1 Tower Defence
  • 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 Skywars
  • 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 Eggwars
  • 1 v 1, 2 v 2, 3 v 3, 4 v 4 Duels
Team modes could be implemented later.

After you win 1 game you will get a certain amount of rating.
This is how it will work:

If your rating is between 0 - 350
  • Win = + 50 Rating
  • Loss = - 0 Rating
If your rating is 350+
  • Win = + 50 Rating
  • Loss = - 10 Rating

But cleaners beware! For Skywars and Eggwars it goes as the following:
If you manage to eliminate two players in one game but then you get cleaned you will get the following
  • Rating + 10
The one whom wins will also receive some rating
  • Rating + 25 (For winning)
But if you did not kill any player(s) but still ended up second then the regular rating still counts so
  • Rating - 10 (Basically a loss)
There will be also leagues so you always play against someone with similar skill:
Required rating
  • Novice League (0 - 1000)
  • Amateur League (1000 - 2000)
  • Advanced League (2000 - 3000)
  • Expert League (3000 - 4500)
  • Master League (4500+)
After you won a game you will be able to get some Champion Points. (Around 1 - 150 depending on your league) <- They will not give you any points or exp!
Also the amount of Champion Points will increase if you manage to complete certain tasks. Side tasks like Arcade.
Champion Points are basically EXP for your Champion Level. You won't lose your champion level after the monthly reset.
Champion Level will also not give the player any special traits, only cosmetics. <- I let cubecraft decide and if you guys don't have any ideas -> some vanity.

Champion Points required.
  • Champion level 0 (0 - 150)
  • Champion level 1 (150 - 5000)
  • Champion level 2 (5000 - 10000)
  • Champion level 3 (10000 - 15000)
  • Champion level 4 (15000 - 25000)
  • Champion level 5 (50000 - ?)
  • etc.
Champion Points will work corresponding to Leagues.
For example:
If you're on the Master League on Skywars then you will definitely earn more Champion Points than on the Novice League.
Champion points will be shown inside the Ranked lobby like this above your head [LEVEL] Username.

Also players will have the opportunity to receive their prices depending on where the got after the Season ends. So after 1 month.
Here is how it will work:
  • Novice League = 100 Points, 1000 EXP. (No champion points because you can always win a game and get some Champion points)
  • Amateur League = 250 Points, 2500 EXP, 2500 Champion Points.
  • Advanced League = 500 Points, 5000 EXP, 5 Cubelets, 5000 Champion Points.
  • Expert League = 1000 Points, 10000 EXP, 10 Cubelets, 7500 Champion Points.
  • Master League = 2500 Points, 15000 EXP, 15 Cubelets, 10000 Champion Points.

There will be no kits nor abilities. Ranked games don't have to rely on them and need to be based on Luck and Skill.
Battle and Death Cries:
So does some of you still remember that bug where everyone had Ice Bear sounds when you hit them?
Well what if we turned those into Vanity Items?
Have your own sound when someone hits you! From zombies to villagers or even chickens.
Not only that but also a Death cry! <- Currently used in other servers as Cosmetic in-game.
You could sound like a villager when someone hits you but have a Wolf's death cry. The creativity is all yours.
(PLEASE MAKE IT DONATOR ONLY THX (Also Champion Levels ;) ) )

Side tasks for all gamemodes:
Why only inside Arcade? Lets add it to all gamemodes.
From breaking certain amounts of Eggs in Eggwars to sending Giants in Tower Defenders. From completing all the Microgames in one game of Minerware to being the first to loot a chest at mid in Skywars.
We need those. Think about it.

Enough for today. I enjoyed myself.
Chalas!
--------------------------------​

Some tags: Other threads made by me:
Cubelets
Vanity
Guild System
Totally.
I like the whole idea!
Its cool ans I've kinda want an update like this :)

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
This looks like a pretty cool gamemode but it is pretty similiar to Ranked Skywars on Hypixel. Other than that I believe that Cubecraft has space for this game on this server as it could bring in the more competitive 1.9 pvp players to the server which will increase the player count. I am for this idea because it brings a new aspect to the Cubecraft community.

Reactions: CyberAutumn

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that this update would be a great addition to the Cubecraft server and may increase the amount of players on Cubecraft.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom