Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the Minecraft Hubger Games ON Cubecraft have a Death Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RealZyno

Nov 2, 2018
Hello, My name is Realzyno and I want to give an Idea that you should add a Death Match system at the spawn for Hunger Games. The Death Match systems will start when the game has 4 players left, each player will be teleported to the platform they started on at the start of the game. There should also be a forcefield around the Death Match to prevent players from leaving.

@StorySays

Reactions: remio

Robbedz

Designero
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jan 16, 2018
a robbery D:
I believe you're talking about Survival Games. If so, you should know they removed that game.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
As said above, Survival Games for Java (PC) is removed due to an update they made for not too long ago. It was a type of deathmatch at the end though since the walls started to move towards mid/the start area.

And I’m not sure how it works on Bedrock.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I believe you're talking about Survival Games. If so, you should know they removed that game.
upload_2018-11-2_11-50-17.png

It's clearly on Bedrock.

I don't think there's a death match in MCPE, I've played it a few times and never noticed that. But then again, I won the matches (or lost) in less than 2 minutes so I'm not entirely sure about that.

Edit: When the 5 minute marker hits, there's a barrier, surrounding middle, that'll suffocate you if you go through. So yeah, there is in fact a "death match" thing in Bedrock. The barrier would already exist beforehand, but it would be slowly moving until it hits middle at exactly 5 minutes into the game. ;P

Last edited:

Robbedz

Designero
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jan 16, 2018
a robbery D:
View attachment 149347

It's clearly on Bedrock.

I don't think there's a death match in MCPE, I've played it a few times and never noticed that. But then again, I won the matches (or lost) in less than 2 minutes so I'm not entirely sure about that.

Edit: When the 5 minute marker hits, there's a barrier, surrounding middle, that'll suffocate you if you go through. So yeah, there is in fact a "death match" thing in Bedrock. The barrier would already exist beforehand, but it would be slowly moving until it hits middle at exactly 5 minutes into the game. ;P
Oh lol, i didn't read the blue thing that says bedrock. Lmao sorry, i dumb :p

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Do you mean the bedrock version? On Java, the game is no longer available on CubeCraft. That is because the number of players has played. It costs a lot of money otherwise, if it is not played. This is a good suggestion for the rock version, but can not be added on Java.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Do you mean the bedrock version? On Java, the game is no longer available on CubeCraft. That is because the number of players has played. It costs a lot of money otherwise, if it is not played. This is a good suggestion for the rock version, but can not be added on Java.
View attachment 149347

It's clearly on Bedrock.

Please read all previous replies before making your own. This has been answered already. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Top Bottom