Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the second gen be activated?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 377664

Kinda would be the best for everyone. Now everyone just rushes the only activated iron gen for iron and most of the people dont even activate the other gen

Reactions: Mivke

EasyStoeptegel

Mar 20, 2020
Rotterdam
So, on the team eggwars map space (4 in a team) there are 2 iron gens 1 is level 1 and the other one is broken. If we start we are all going to the first gen and then stand afk for 2minutes so we have enough iron to get our items. If you look at other maps with teams of 4 magic has 2 activated iron gens (level 1) and 2 broken ones. Waterfall (4) has also 2 gens both level 1. Kingdom 2 gens both level 1. Everytime i play the map space it takes long te get our items and that anoys me bc if someone gets in and doest activate the other gen and just stands still it takes longg to get some iron. so it would be great if the second iron gen will be activated at the start.

(my first post dont hate plz)
If you start a game of eggwars in the map space pick the kit where you get 15 iron(dont know the name of the kit), problem solved ? And btw don’t be scared of hate just share your idea that’s why this site exist.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes please!
And keep in mind we have solo maps with more actived iron gens and even with more iron gens ik total?!?!?! what?
So, Yes please
Everything is already far enough so more iron would make it a lot better!

But I seems to be surprised yesterday that I though it was so. Mind be dreaming who knows?

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes please!
And keep in mind we have solo maps with more actived iron gens and even with more iron gens ik total?!?!?! what?
So, Yes please
Everything is already far enough so more iron would make it a lot better!

But I seems to be surprised yesterday that I though it was so. Mind be dreaming who knows?
Pssssst \/
Implemented!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom