• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
So, on the team eggwars map space (4 in a team) there are 2 iron gens 1 is level 1 and the other one is broken. If we start we are all going to the first gen and then stand afk for 2minutes so we have enough iron to get our items. If you look at other maps with teams of 4 magic has 2 activated iron gens (level 1) and 2 broken ones. Waterfall (4) has also 2 gens both level 1. Kingdom 2 gens both level 1. Everytime i play the map space it takes long te get our items and that anoys me bc if someone gets in and doest activate the other gen and just stands still it takes longg to get some iron. so it would be great if the second iron gen will be activated at the start.

(my first post dont hate plz)

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes it is anoying, but a effective way is just all 4 team members take money baggs up both gens to level 2 and you have 2 level 2 gens at the start of the game, but yes please make the second iron gen work, and maybe even add a 3th gen (at the cockpit or something

Reactions: Mivke

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yeah it’s not enough and I really feel your pain when playing this map.It won’t be overpowered, it will just be right.
I want to see this getting added, so playing on the map space will be a little bit better experience for everyone;)

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I agree this takes long, with only 1 generator and especially if everyone is egoistic and just doesn't upgrade the generator.
However this does just take a little teamwork and tactic.
Tho, I never play map Space because the games last too long in my opinion.. soo.. I'll actually going to have to agree with you, the 2nd gen should be activated at the start to avoid games lasting over an hour...
+1

D

Deleted member 511644

I don't really play EggWars that often but if I do it is really annoying.
I think this should be good to add to more maps (if this is in more maps ofcourse)

+1

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
The map flowers (teams of 3) has 2 iron gens, 1 level 2 and 1 level 1. Also in teams of 2 maps there are always 2 gens 1 activated 1 not and that is for 2 maps and space is for 4 so yea we need another gen activated at start for 4 people! Everyone thanks for your reply's!

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
So, on the team eggwars map space (4 in a team) there are 2 iron gens 1 is level 1 and the other one is broken. If we start we are all going to the first gen and then stand afk for 2minutes so we have enough iron to get our items. If you look at other maps with teams of 4 magic has 2 activated iron gens (level 1) and 2 broken ones. Waterfall (4) has also 2 gens both level 1. Kingdom 2 gens both level 1. Everytime i play the map space it takes long te get our items and that anoys me bc if someone gets in and doest activate the other gen and just stands still it takes longg to get some iron. so it would be great if the second iron gen will be activated at the start.

(my first post dont hate plz)
I hope this suggest will be continued!

+1

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
yes, open it. how games go in the map if you're a rusher (in a nutshell)
Every player most likely takes money bags kit. One goes to gold gen to get obsi (not always)
One buys blocks and bridges to mid, 2 players go for iron gens but the player who needs to open the other iron gen needs to stay there for longer which makes it very annoying as the rest of the team is rushing and you need to sit on an iron generator.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
On the one hand, I'm not sure because clearly this was never needed in the past. Games on this map were always playable and enjoyable, for me, at least.
Then on the other hand, I assume it would significantly speed up gameplay here so I'm all for! +1
=)

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
On the one hand, I'm not sure because clearly this was never needed in the past. Games on this map were always playable and enjoyable, for me, at least.
Then on the other hand, I assume it would significantly speed up gameplay here so I'm all for! +1
=)

to win as fast as possible you need to break the other teams eggs before they have obsidian and everytime we are mid they already have obsidian so it takes long to win/lose on this map and compared to other maps this is the only map that has 1 gen activated for 3+ players

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
i just played team map kong (2 players in a team) and there are 2 iron gens there 1 level 2 and 1 level 1 thats a level 2gen more then space and space has 2 more players also magical has also 2 iron gens activated (2 team)

EasyNorth

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
tHe nEtHerLaNDs
image.png

AGREEE!! :P

Reactions: Goefy and Mivke
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom