Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or No?

• Yes

• No (Why?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
To my knowledge this hasn't been suggested before.

As the title says, add the ability to disable spawners. Either within the spawner self or using torches like in vanilla Minecraft.
Yes, it'll it much easier to conquer a new island, which is why you should only be able to disable a spawner once you broke it and placed it again.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
This should definitely be a thing. In the beginning of Skyblock when I unlocked Jungle, I tried to disable the Spider Spawners with torches but it turned out that didn’t work. I died several times and I couldn’t get through all the spiders which was very annoying. So I agree with you, there should be an option to disable it.

Reactions: Ducky

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This should definitely be a thing. In the beginning of Skyblock when I unlocked Jungle, I tried to disable the Spider Spawners with torches but it turned out that didn’t work. I died several times and I couldn’t get through all the spiders which was very annoying. So I agree with you, there should be an option to disable it.
Oh boy.. I couldn't relate more. This entire idea came after I died way to many times, lost way to many coins and exp because I kept dying. I tried to make a farm, but I added creepers, which is stupid, that's my own fault. It blew up part of my farm and mobs were everywhere. I tried to break the spawners but the water I placed only allowed more mobs to come down after a creeper blew a hole in the wall. I am absolutely clueless on how in god's name I'm supposed to fix this.

Reactions: Starry

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Could not agree more. A friend and me had this as well and it didn't work either, we died like 4 times I think. This would be so much easier and so convenient so yea I definitely agree with this idea.

Reactions: Starry
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Mintypie231 wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom