Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_R37R0_

Jan 4, 2017
If you go into an enemy base, you should have the ability to disable generators so that you can stop the opponent from having more of that item. It would require you to "feedback" the stuff(e.g. give the diamond gen like 40 diamonds) and it would be disabled. If that was too overpowered, maybe you could disable the generators this guy talked about in his thread (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/purchasable-generators-eggwars.180943/#post-757855) and um yeah pretty much.

Reactions: Red_Tomatoes_

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
Can the enemy enable the generators?
Are the generators disabled for a few min/sec/perm?
Please answer these question so I can decide.
Ty

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
ehh no. On some maps its quite useful to use an enemys gen after you wiped their team. This would encourage a run and gun playstyle. Basically everyone would just constantly rush in in an attempt to disable the enemys gens.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
picard-facepalm.jpg

Reactions: IanMeep

_R37R0_

Jan 4, 2017
Can the enemy enable the generators?
Are the generators disabled for a few min/sec/perm?
Please answer these question so I can decide.
Ty
Mins I suppose cause otherwise OPPPP. No, the enemy cant. This gives the game a more strategic aspect.

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
No to op and you can troll people fly hackers get tons of diamonds flying then they would break everyone gens so nah
I would quit egg wars if it was added
Lemme add 1 more point, more people would camp because they don't want their gens disabled so it would just get boring... Sorry but I would prob stop playing aswell

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Nahh, then players without an egg cant get more powerful
No, its a bad idea cuz people without a egg cant get anymore items and they dont want to risk to go to mid
8/10 games I play I lose my egg, and from personal experience I can tell you this is not the case.
(that might be subjective though)
Going to mid is one of the BEST moves you can make while your egg is gone.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
8/10 games I play I lose my egg, and from personal experience I can tell you this is not the case.
(that might be subjective though)
Going to mid is one of the BEST moves you can make while your egg is gone.

Depends on who's left, if you were killed off first then stay at your island for a bit then go to mid. If you are the last team/person alive I say go for the other person's egg. That's the only way you can win.

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
I think it's common sense not to go to mid naked, but don't stay on your island too long.
Just make some leather armor, a sword, pickaxe food and blocks all from iron tokens and you're good to go.

Agreed, or get an iron sword if you have your gold gen working.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom