Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Agreed, or get an iron sword if you have your gold gen working.
Would take too long if you stay at your island.

You need only leather armor, some carrots, some gapples (emergency food), blocks, a wood sword, and a stone pickaxe for your early gear in order to rush to mid or to someone else's island. Upgrade those as the game progresses.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Did you really think this through. Don't get me wrong I have thought about this before. But the more you think about it you can really see how dumb it is

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i dont like this idea it could turn out bad for players like all gens get disabled and now there is no gens to get resources

-1 from me

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
People who are in mid just disable the generators there and then they gonna camp on their island and now you have campers paradise

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
Creative idea! I think it's awesome for the attacking team because you can play all tactical and stuff, but for the defending team it sucks because they can't do anything, especially if their egg gets broken.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I like this idea I'll support it I think it's a neat idea it also stops base camping by destroying their gen they're forced to go back to mid as long as they don't have the requiered materials to restart it, I do feel that the gens should be able to work after being disabled you have my support :)

Equates

Sep 30, 2016
Unless this would be a temporary effect, then I would have to vote no. I play egg wars almost every day, and if I were to have my generator disable on my island and there were no way for me to get blocks then the game would be worthless, I would be stranded on my island with no materials to escape or to protect myself nor my egg.

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
I would say this is not a good idea because if you disable generators can make camping more if they dont have iron gens for sandstone

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom