Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wolfhawk33

Member
Jan 19, 2021
51
18
9
23
I swear if moderater completely ignore this, Because it's not a recording, I will be mad,

They littarlly admitted to cross teaming

The person who admitted it is nategrondz99

They were cross teaming with flank assassin6 and Joshdie81

And even if I can't get all of them punished, I think I can at least get nategrondz99 punished for toxicity
16161953315852503883953711099112.jpg


20210319_173217.jpg
20210319_180729.jpg
 

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
95
172
49
Sorry to tell you, but saying so in chat doesnt really mean anything. I for example could say in chat that I'm cheating as a joke. You need video evidence to report cross teamers.
 

GeoJosh7

Well-Known Member
Feb 25, 2021
405
505
124
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not 100 percent sure but saying what he did in the last screenshot would fall under 2.3 threats
2.3 - Threats
Threats are defined as any language used with the intent of threatening another player with real-life actions such as assault, DDoS, or doxxing. Threats are strictly prohibited. Suicide encouragement and death/disease wishes fall under this rule.

Punishment track: 30 day mute → Permanent mute

But I'm not sure if it would fall under the category because it is in Xbox live. (Staff clarify)

And saying Ik your IP address should be bannable, same reason as above.
But if not, you can report them on Xbox.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom