Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2020
Random suggestion: 20v20 lucky islands as a new gamemode... so you would have solo, teams, and 20v20. The new 20v20 maps could have two main islands seperated by mostly void, maybe small islands with 1-3 lucky blocks in between, but no big center island. I think this could make a fun gamemode with all the custom wands and items.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello there!
It would be fun, but I also think, they should add MORE lucky blocks for that. But I also think that it would get really laggy because of the amount of entities all around the map. Overall I like the suggestion. But I don't think CubeCraft will add it as it's also some coding time for this.
-Critly

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello there!
It would be fun, but I also think, they should add MORE lucky blocks for that. But I also think that it would get really laggy because of the amount of entities all around the map. Overall I like the suggestion. But I don't think CubeCraft will add it as it's also some coding time for this.
-Critly
As critly said it would get really laggy.

Reactions: Critly

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
im honestly already triggered by the thought of how much teamgriefing there would be :( people always steal my lucky blocks when playing with at least 1 random, imagine 19 random!

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I mean it would be pretty fun, but we already have a 10vs10 map on lucky islands, maybe that's enough.
Also I don't see why this would be a different mode, just make it a team map instead of making it a separate category.
Hello there!
-Critly
I don't think this would lag too much as we already got some maps that have 40 players and I don't think players there have problems with lag. And about the coding, if they did this just by adding a map that is 20vs20, no coding would be needed :).

Reactions: Critly

ForGiveQueen

Novice Member
Jan 12, 2020
20vs20 would be nice, but it would also be too big. For example, if you killed nearly all the people, but the last one is hiding, it would be too difficult to find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats. Now make bedrock unsafe.

I mean safe again :)
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, mister HelperLane.
ItzzWxrrior wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
no way this cool guy is helper now 🔥
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Top Bottom