Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Honestly. Batman. Or Green Arrow. They actually don't have powers, but they're already great as they are. Superman is afraid of a rock, and Captain America is only good with a shield. Batman, you just can't argue. Green Arrow, you can make arguments, but seriously, a rock is superman's weakness?! Really?!
yes really, he HAS to have a weakness or he would be all-powerful, and his movies would be no good ;)

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
yes really, he HAS to have a weakness or he would be all-powerful, and his movies would be no good ;)
But his weakness is a rock. That's pathetic. If it was something else, maybe something cooler than a rock, then I'd have more respect for him. But Batman is still better, no competition.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

gamehurricane19

this is gonna take me forever but here goes nothing:

1. I once played MC illegally cause i was lazy to buy it.
2. Im Redstone Inclined, i can make anything out of redstone.
3. Even Though i dont don't technically have OCD, i have all of the symptoms. (i swear my doctor's gonna tell me i have it someday)
4. Im on the Honor Roll and smarter than most of the seniors in my school, but never ever ever needed to study in life. i get bulled at school sometimes to do their homework
5. Im a American(first gen in my family
6. Im in my school's JROTC program.
7. Im a Huge Anime Fan
8. My first ever friend in CCG was @sealgoesowowow
9. im a HUGE video game fan, ill play though any game, no matter how good or bad.
10. im a horrible builder.
11. Im Hispanic
12. Im amazing with technology
13. i still use one of the first ever smartphones ever made, in 2009.
14. my dad died when i was 9 so im growing up with only a mom.
15. im 15.
16. I was born and raised in NYC(upper east side, right next to central park), now i live in NC.
17. im socially awkward, and have a speech problem, i studder, and most of my friends are girls
18. i'm so weak, its not even funny, i a feel like im part vampire, (cause i hate the sun, love the cool nights)
19. 19 is my favorite #.
20. My favorite color is any shade of blue.
21. Im a rebel. (hah, see what i did there? no, aw, im sad now :( )

ok, im done, that only took me 3.1 hours to do.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom