Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Twilight Princess. I'd sit in my living-room hours on end playing that game. I love the art style and the story :3
hmm... i love the story, the music is very pretty. the graphics are most realistic of all the zeldas. i think... skyward sword is probably my favorite though. best gameplay, best bad guy, really colorful graphics, and great music. i like twilight princess more because it was haunting. the whole theme of twilight and daylight constantly competing is a great idea. i dont like link as a wolf though... i dont know why they had to do that...

Reactions: BlueMoon475

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
oh ya know what... i might have to agree... captain america is cool and all, but iron man is beast... captain america has better personality, iron man has better powers. put them together its the perfect superhero.
Put them together and add Batman's gadgets, IQ, and fighting strength, Captain America's shield and agility and free running skills (sort of), Iron Man's suit, Green Arrow's/Hawkeye's shooting accuracy, and Shazam's lightning ability and you got one heck of a superhero.

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom