Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Put them together and add Batman's gadgets, IQ, and fighting strength, Captain America's shield and agility and free running skills (sort of), Iron Man's suit, Green Arrow's/Hawkeye's shooting accuracy, and Shazam's lightning ability and you got one heck of a superhero.
Here we have BEARMAN Rawr

ateubs429

Mar 23, 2014
Might as well try one of these, I've got nothing better to do, xD
1.) My name is Abraham.
2.) I'm 14 years young, QUEEN OF THE GHETTOS! (Inside joke with @kadeplays )
3.) Speaking of Kade, he is mah best friend. (Irl too.)
4.) Kade, @JadonPlays (hags25), and another user named sspschmidts are the only cubecraft users that I actually know irl.
5.) I don't play any sports competitively, but I run. Like, long distances.
6.) I love, love, LOVE, theatre, and am a very theatrical person in general.
7.) I love singing and playing piano, and love almost all types of music. (EXCEPT COUNTRY. DIE, COUNTRY, DIE!
8.) I'm from Good Ol' Minnesota, but might move to Florida.
9.) I get really good grades in school, but I kinda wish I was more mediocre, because everyone assumes that I'm a stuck up nerd because I get good grades.
10.) I'm just average height, like 5'5" or 5'6".
11.) NO, I am not Arab or anything like that. Even though my name is Abraham, I'm white. (Not trying to be racist, it's just that you wouldn't believe how many people automatically assume I'm Middle Eastern just because my name is Abraham. -_-)
12.) I loveeeeeeeeee food. In general. Like, give me food, I'll eat it. I'm a super adventurous eater, if you couldn't tell. xD
13.) I kind of get too paranoid sometimes, I care too much about what people think of me. IDK why.
14.) I love youtube, I think the people that invented it are GENIUS! My favorite youtubers are Tyler Oakley, Joey Graceffa, stacysays, GloZell, Kory DeSoto, MIRANDA SINGS (<3) and, above all...(DRUM ROLL PLEASE!)...
15.) I LOVE COLLEEN BALLINGER! SHE IS MY QUEEN I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
16.) I have 4 brothers, each one more annoying as you go up by age. (I'm the second oldest.) If you see I'm online and you say something to me and I don't respond, don't be offended, it's probably because one of my brothers is playing.
17.) I love to read. Like, actually good books not boring stupid stuff.
18.) I love Disney movies! I could probably identify any Disney song from the first 3 seconds of it. No joke, ask @kadeplays .
19.) I'm switching schools next year to a private, Catholic school...I'm worried because I'm going there on free tuition and I'm afraid I'll be he only average person in a bunch of stuck up rich kids...we'll see.
20.) Hmm...one more...actually, ya know what, no. You only get 19.
BAIIIIIIII

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Might as well try one of these, I've got nothing better to do, xD
1.) My name is Abraham.
2.) I'm 14 years young, QUEEN OF THE GHETTOS! (Inside joke with @kadeplays )
3.) Speaking of Kade, he is mah best friend. (Irl too.)
4.) Kade, @JadonPlays (hags25), and another user named sspschmidts are the only cubecraft users that I actually know irl.
5.) I don't play any sports competitively, but I run. Like, long distances.
6.) I love, love, LOVE, theatre, and am a very theatrical person in general.
7.) I love singing and playing piano, and love almost all types of music. (EXCEPT COUNTRY. DIE, COUNTRY, DIE!
8.) I'm from Good Ol' Minnesota, but might move to Florida.
9.) I get really good grades in school, but I kinda wish I was more mediocre, because everyone assumes that I'm a stuck up nerd because I get good grades.
10.) I'm just average height, like 5'5" or 5'6".
11.) NO, I am not Arab or anything like that. Even though my name is Abraham, I'm white. (Not trying to be racist, it's just that you wouldn't believe how many people automatically assume I'm Middle Eastern just because my name is Abraham. -_-)
12.) I loveeeeeeeeee food. In general. Like, give me food, I'll eat it. I'm a super adventurous eater, if you couldn't tell. xD
13.) I kind of get too paranoid sometimes, I care too much about what people think of me. IDK why.
14.) I love youtube, I think the people that invented it are GENIUS! My favorite youtubers are Tyler Oakley, Joey Graceffa, stacysays, GloZell, Kory DeSoto, MIRANDA SINGS (<3) and, above all...(DRUM ROLL PLEASE!)...
15.) I LOVE COLLEEN BALLINGER! SHE IS MY QUEEN I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
16.) I have 4 brothers, each one more annoying as you go up by age. (I'm the second oldest.) If you see I'm online and you say something to me and I don't respond, don't be offended, it's probably because one of my brothers is playing.
17.) I love to read. Like, actually good books not boring stupid stuff.
18.) I love Disney movies! I could probably identify any Disney song from the first 3 seconds of it. No joke, ask @kadeplays .
19.) I'm switching schools next year to a private, Catholic school...I'm worried because I'm going there on free tuition and I'm afraid I'll be he only average person in a bunch of stuck up rich kids...we'll see.
20.) Hmm...one more...actually, ya know what, no. You only get 19.
BAIIIIIIII
Abraham Linkon?

Nat

Apr 20, 2014
Land of Enchantment
I guess I'll do this :3
1. My names Natalie c:
2. I'm 14.
3. ...I'm 5'2" :x
4. I'm an Emerald donator
5. I've been a member of CCG for about a year, but didn't donate until January.
6. I'm a martial artist cx
7. I LOVE art. I have folders.. Notebooks, and loose papers full of my drawings... Most of them cover the walls in my room.
8. I live in the US woo
9. This facts thing is getting kinda hard o no
10. I have tons of internet friends but literally none IRL
11. The first person I met on CCG was BritBrit910 and I just convinced her to buy iron woo
12. @SunshineChick is absolutely stunning.
13. I'm moving in less than a month awe
14. @Julian10855 is my best friend and has been there for me for absolutely everything.
15. I first found out about minecraft by playing the free app version and it was extremely frustrating for me so I just bought the game
16. I really really love green tea.
17. Taco bell is the best.
18. I kind of have a slight obsession with cars.
19. This took a really long time.
20. I'm done bye

Henry

Apr 5, 2014
my house
1.My name is Henry
2.I'm a Christian (Methodist, to be exact)
3.This is the first server I ever played
4.the first thing I did when I joined this server was play hide n seek
5. Hide n seek is my favorite game.
6. In hide n seek, I'll hide and then sit back and eat Cheetos (or other food) until I'm found, then I look for people
7. I'm murican
8. I get good grades
9. I'm 5'8
10. I'm @Orange Bernard pal(at least, he said so on his profile)
11. I hate Mosquitos
12. I've been to California, Missouri, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Utah, Texas, South Carolina, and Tennessee. One of these is actually where I live but I'm not saying which :P
13. I start laughing for long periods of time for no reason
14. I am 14 years old
15. I'm southern, as you can see from the states where I've been
16. I've never broken a bone
17. Some people think I'm weird
18. When I'm angry, I scream at my lamp(set as my profile pic atm)
19. I love Doritos
20. You'll probably think I sound boring :(

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
1.My name is Henry
2.I'm a Christian (Methodist, to be exact)
3.This is the first server I ever played
4.the first thing I did when I joined this server was play hide n seek
5. Hide n seek is my favorite game.
6. In hide n seek, I'll hide and then sit back and eat Cheetos (or other food) until I'm found, then I look for people
7. I'm murican
8. I get good grades
9. I'm 5'8
10. I'm @Orange Bernard pal(at least, he said so on his profile)
11. I hate Mosquitos
12. I've been to California, Missouri, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Utah, Texas, South Carolina, and Tennessee. One of these is actually where I live but I'm not saying which :p
13. I start laughing for long periods of time for no reason
14. I am 14 years old
15. I'm southern, as you can see from the states where I've been
16. I've never broken a bone
17. Some people think I'm weird
18. When I'm angry, I scream at my lamp(set as my profile pic atm)
19. I love Doritos
20. You'll probably think I sound boring :(

You scream.. At.. Your Lamp..

Reactions: BlueMoon475
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom