• Yes pls

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItzDelano

Oct 24, 2015
The Netherlands
bit.ly
So we all know Minecraft 1.9 is coming out. I hope Cubecraft will go to 1.9 because when people start up Minecraft that they don't have to switch back to 1.8. Also, i know pvpers hate 1.9, but not everybody is a pvper here, Cubecraft is not a pvp server. A lot of people DO like it. So pvpers, learn to make new strats in 1.9 and just deal with it. And i already know the build team could build some epic things with the new blocks!

Undead

Feb 10, 2016
My computer desk all day
K let's back this train back upto " Cubecraft isn't a PVP server". I don't think you know what pvp is. Almost every gamemode if not every is PVP based. 1.9 is one of the worst updates, shields, new pvp mechanics, wings. The update basically gave all PVP servers the middle finger.

Reactions: Story

ItzDelano

Oct 24, 2015
The Netherlands
bit.ly
K let's back this train back upto " Cubecraft isn't a PVP server". I don't think you know what pvp is. Almost every gamemode if not every is PVP based. 1.9 is one of the worst updates, shields, new pvp mechanics, wings. The update basically gave all PVP servers the middle finger.
What i mean, Cubecraft isnt focused on pvp like badlion, they have arena pvp, uhc and things like that.

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
So we all know Minecraft 1.9 is coming out. I hope Cubecraft will go to 1.9 because when people start up Minecraft that they don't have to switch back to 1.8. Also, i know pvpers hate 1.9, but not everybody is a pvper here, Cubecraft is not a pvp server. A lot of people DO like it. So pvpers, learn to make new strats in 1.9 and just deal with it. And i already know the build team could build some epic things with the new blocks!
Dude, cubecraft is a pvp server 80% off the games are pvp based. Plz not 1.9 -1

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
When 1.8 was released, the network allowed clients using 1.8 to join the network but the actual servers were 1.7 and none of the features of 1.8 would work. It was like this for months and most likely they'll do the same thing.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
1. If you are making an unnecessary poll. Just dont make it please...
2. I am not a big fan of the 1.9 PvP. But I do understand that the spam PvP is a little easy. That's probably why Mojang changed it. Cubecraft will most likely be compatible with 1.9 and 1.8. But the plugins will be like we are used to now (1.8) Cube will probably update later. But for now, I dont think so. We all need to get a bit used to the new PvP thingy's...
As i said: Pvpers, just deal with it and make new strats
uhhhh. Can people have their own opinion please? Not everyone is like you, and that is something you'll have to accept. You can try to convince them, but I dont think anyone will listen to someone shouting at them: ''DEAL WITH IT''. It doesn't make any sence, so please dont post these kind of comments.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I think that the best solution is that CubeCraft stays on 1.8
I don't see anything wrong with 1.8, PvP is fine, they already adjusted all the plugins and everything... I don't see a need to upgrade to 1.9
By the way, Cube is basically a PvP based server - Eggwars, Skywars, Blockwars, Lucky Islands, KitPvP, Assassins...

Reactions: Renss
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE POLAR BEAR!!!
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
asqsk wrote on Thjis's profile.
Wsp!
Thjis wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
bbd.jpeg
asqsk wrote on FluffySnowFox's profile.
yo :D
Top Bottom