Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Yes pls

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Felipea2

Aug 21, 2015
Looking for you
lol no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.no. no. no. no. no.
How is cubecraft not a PvP server? In almost all games you have to kill other people in order to win or at least kill them to get the objectives you need to win.

MyndPVP

Feb 19, 2016
1.9 will completely ruin pvp, alot of gamemodes on cubecraft are related to pvp in many ways. If cubecraft updated it would suicide - aka lose ALOT of players.

JustDJplease

Jun 18, 2015
The Universe
I guess making a server that is both compatible with 1.8.x and 1.9.x is a little difficult, mainly since there are a lot of clientside mechanics added in 1.9, such as attack damage that varies and attack speed that changes how much damage certain items do, and the whole 'Main hand' and 'Shield/building blocks slots' affects client side gameplay that cannot be changed with the magic of plugins.

Eventhough, I believe that 1.9 has a lot of cool new features and it fixes a lot of bugs (Take for example the painting pictures in the lobbies with custom images, they will no longer dissapear if their hitbox is offscreen, because 1.9 treats entities all new). Also, the new attack speed mechanic might prevent some hacks, such as killaura or range, since faster swinging will not let you do more damage. (But I highly doubt that the creators of hacked clients will not find a workaround for that :( )

ItzDelano

Oct 24, 2015
The Netherlands
bit.ly
I guess making a server that is both compatible with 1.8.x and 1.9.x is a little difficult, mainly since there are a lot of clientside mechanics added in 1.9, such as attack damage that varies and attack speed that changes how much damage certain items do, and the whole 'Main hand' and 'Shield/building blocks slots' affects client side gameplay that cannot be changed with the magic of plugins.

Eventhough, I believe that 1.9 has a lot of cool new features and it fixes a lot of bugs (Take for example the painting pictures in the lobbies with custom images, they will no longer dissapear if their hitbox is offscreen, because 1.9 treats entities all new). Also, the new attack speed mechanic might prevent some hacks, such as killaura or range, since faster swinging will not let you do more damage. (But I highly doubt that the creators of hacked clients will not find a workaround for that :( )
Omg your comment is the best of all

Reactions: JustDJplease

ItzDelano

Oct 24, 2015
The Netherlands
bit.ly
You can still:
- Make critical hits
- Strafe
- Jitterclick (It won't help much but it is something)

And new arrows are coming to 1.9. So you could snipe someone easier.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom