Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
So cubecraft just added a new game called BedWars like 2 or so days ago, and i think something that would make people want to play it more is if we have bed wars leveling, not the same as the other servers like you know what but we could make it so that people get XP on kill (limit of 5), final kill, bed broken, win, and time spent in the game

the level will appear besides the player's name in game and in the bed wars lobby and every 30 or so levels they get a new color like

0: gray
30: blue
60: cyan
90: lime
120: green
150: yellow
180: orange
210: red
240: dark red
270: purple
300: black

let me know what you think of this update!

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
i dont think its a great idea, because if your suggestion was to be implemented, then pro players would have a hard time winning bedwars, because if they had a “black level” next to their name, theyre going to get targetted a lot obviously, because like.. theyre too good

and its also something that cubecraft wouldnt do, its very.. unlikely and weird for cubecraft you could say

• Agree
Reactions: Quackier and Loskol

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
So cubecraft just added a new game called BedWars like 2 or so days ago, and i think something that would make people want to play it more is if we have bed wars leveling, not the same as the other servers like you know what but we could make it so that people get XP on kill (limit of 5), final kill, bed broken, win, and time spent in the game

the level will appear besides the player's name in game and in the bed wars lobby and every 30 or so levels they get a new color like

Good idea

Reactions: ssf2_god

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
i dont think its a great idea, because if your suggestion was to be implemented, then pro players would have a hard time winning bedwars, because if they had a “black level” next to their name, theyre going to get targetted a lot obviously, because like.. theyre too good

and its also something that cubecraft wouldnt do, its very.. unlikely and weird for cubecraft you could say
Then they can just not use the chat lol
Just like on other servers, it doesn't show up in tab list so the other players would only know if they were to type a message
i'm level 300 on another server and I don't have a problem with it

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Then they can just not use the chat lol
Just like on other servers, it doesn't show up in tab list so the other players would only know if they were to type a message
i'm level 300 on another server and I don't have a problem with it
.. So.. its a prefix?

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I dont agree with you bc this will not be fear for vip lvls

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom