Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mafe

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
Colombia
Hello, I write this post with the hope that they take into account the community of eggwars 1.9 java, with the most recent 1.19 in cubecraft we lost all the gameplay to which it was updated in terms of pvp store items such as armor etc, that In addition to the fact that since last year most of them have removed and eliminated the duos trios and an endless number of modalities:/ It is very sad because it literally feels as if they do not want the players to enter ruining maps and removing the modalities on purpose: ( you had the best game mechanics in eggwars 1.9 and other modalities like team sky team lucky and mineware were full of players, please return the old cube so we can continue enjoying it, the old pvp mechanics the shops with items op the maps and different forms greatly enriched the game :( they will take their community into account.

Sincerely sLovely

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hello, I write this post with the hope that they take into account the community of eggwars 1.9 java, with the most recent 1.19 in cubecraft we lost all the gameplay to which it was updated in terms of pvp store items such as armor etc, that In addition to the fact that since last year most of them have removed and eliminated the duos trios and an endless number of modalities:/ It is very sad because it literally feels as if they do not want the players to enter ruining maps and removing the modalities on purpose: ( you had the best game mechanics in eggwars 1.9 and other modalities like team sky team lucky and mineware were full of players, please return the old cube so we can continue enjoying it, the old pvp mechanics the shops with items op the maps and different forms greatly enriched the game :( they will take their community into account.

Sincerely sLovely
I've been playing on the Bedrock server for 3 years now, I don't think cubecraft has once made a great **BIG** decision for cubecraft since the addition of the Eggwars Rank in late 2019, additionalyl they do not care about EGGWARS anymore, they've been mimicking features and map design from Hypixel's Bedwars which is a huge disappointment for me. Sure Hypixel is big compared to Cubecraft, especially on Java but that doesn't change the fact that I main and choose to play eggwars because I find it more fun.

Examples of why I am starting to dislike Eggwars...

Emeralds: make it different from Hypixel or add more OP items like it was in Java in Under Da Sea with the Cutlass, but they added things like Fireballs, Leap Feathers and potions like Hypixel Bedwars has makes Eggwars feel more unoriginal, when playing on Java with Under Da Sea Emeralds felt unique as they were UNIWUE to the map, for example, UDS had the Cutlass which was a pirate themed sword which was NOT obtainable in ANY other maps. I can't express this enough that I don't want to play Bedwars I want to play eggwars I want to play something unique and different.

Map Design: a lot of the map design recently has taken A LOT of inspiration from Hypixel Bedwars as well, specifically with Cyber Snow on Teams of 2, with the diamonds being on the island off to the side(not just 1 diamond gen either 2 of them) and all the other resources like gold and emeralds in middle. And looking at the progression of materials in Cubecraft it should be IRON > GOLD > DIAMOND > EMERALD, so why would DIAMONDs be the second material the player reaches? In Cyber Snow specifically you could get full iron armor in under 40 seconds if you tried to "speedrun" it, due to the fact they are Level 2 Diamond gens and there is 2 of them.

Map Design 3: Town as well is another map that seems like it takes inspiration from Hypixel, with the base being companied with a smaller island to it's side, in this case being between the 2 islands rather than to the corner of, whichs hosts a Diamond and (I believe) Gold generator, the fact the diamond generators are in so close proximity of the players base without the need of branching out and exploring the rest of the map is ridiculous to me, DIamonds in Bedwars serve a purpose not to increase the players gear, but to help improve a players survivabilty like Bed traps, Armor prot, Sword damage, mining speed. In Eggwars Diamonds give you the best of the best gear, Iron/Diamond armor Diamond/God Sword(emeralds for even better) as well as Notch Apples, all these GREATLY increases the players advantage, not slightly. So why are these Diamond Generators being placed right next to a players base? I understand a Diamond Generator being placed next to an island being shared by 2 bases, but why is it ACTIVATED?

Map Design 4: One oddball in the mix would be Ocean as it looks like it is copying designs from the Hive's Treasure Wars I don't really or have ever played Hive as I do not like it but a lot of the colors and theme reminds me of something from Hive/Galaxite, with minimal amount of bridging between islands, you can get to center with just builder kit and touch around 5 different islands bases or not.

Reactions: GiGaGekkies
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom