Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
On August 9, 2015, a new game was added, "Build Wars", being very similar to Build Battle, unfortunately it did not do very well and was removed shortly after, since then we have not heard from it again.
Construction.png

Build Wars in 2024

Cubecraft needs more non-pvp modes and this would be an indicated candidate, it is a very entertaining mode and Cubecraft has all the blocks from the latest versions, being able to expand this game even more, "Jibe" has its version of "Build Battle", and is their most popular mode, a CubeCraft style version would undoubtedly be a success and attract more users to the server!

If you agree, leave your :agree:
Ty!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
On August 9, 2015, a new game was added, "Build Wars", being very similar to Build Battle, unfortunately it did not do very well and was removed shortly after, since then we have not heard from it again.
View attachment 226209

Build Wars in 2024

Cubecraft needs more non-pvp modes and this would be an indicated candidate, it is a very entertaining mode and Cubecraft has all the blocks from the latest versions, being able to expand this game even more, "Jibe" has its version of "Build Battle", and is their most popular mode, a CubeCraft style version would undoubtedly be a success and attract more users to the server!

If you agree, leave your :agree:
Ty!
Yes i agree especial the the players of cubecraft need new games in the server and new mode it would help ccg to be more better

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think it possible but I personally would love build wars..
Maybe it could come back as a microgame in minerware where you have to copy a small build excatly or something.
Oh yeah! Like Speed Builders from Mineplex
The concept here could maybe be different such as not having to memorize the build, but rather directly copying it to the best of your ability

Minerware Building Boss Game?
I remember when Line Dash was a Beta Game; it was eventually removed and later re-added as a Minerware Boss Game
If there was a game that was kind of like Speed Builders where you replicate one or more small builds, it would make a good boss game in my opinion!

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I don't think that it's good idea to add this gamemode on the Java version atleast for now, but I think this would be fun game to have on Bedrock. I would start to play Bedrock more if there were more non pvp gamemodes, since I really don't like Bedrock pvp.

• Agree
Reactions: CrystalLegend01

womatplayer

Jan 22, 2024
Sounds fun. But they should revamp it a bit and it could be very fun and good. I could suggest making another thread about the improvements and revamps they could make.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Pretty sure they rejected this idea a while back because of Just Build being exclusively inappropriate builds, but I would still love to see it

• Agree
Reactions: Roxrock

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think that it's good idea to add this gamemode on the Java version atleast for now, but I think this would be fun game to have on Bedrock. I would start to play Bedrock more if there were more non pvp gamemodes, since I really don't like Bedrock pvp.
this is basically most of the bedrock users (like me). we dont want the java ccg to grow. honestly. jealousy, maybe? im just being honest!
but i agree with you

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
this is basically most of the bedrock users (like me). we dont want the java ccg to grow. honestly. jealousy, maybe? im just being honest!
but i agree with you

Ofcourse I want that Cubecraft Java will grow. Last year was just touch year for Cubecraft Java, and have lost a lot of players even before that. Cubecraft had to remove a lot of gamemodes and maps so that games would start faster because of the lack of players. And the reason why I said that it's not the best idea to add this gamemode for Java network atleast for now is because Cubecraft needs to be careful about what gamemodes they can add next. People are also requesting Minerware and some team gamemodes to return first. Cubecraft Java is now growing once again, but it's not wise to add new gamemodes before adding some of the old gamemodes back first in my opinion.

Reactions: Mappoe

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
Pronouns
He/Him
Ofcourse I want that Cubecraft Java will grow. Last year was just touch year for Cubecraft Java, and have lost a lot of players even before that. Cubecraft had to remove a lot of gamemodes and maps so that games would start faster because of the lack of players. And the reason why I said that it's not the best idea to add this gamemode for Java network atleast for now is because Cubecraft needs to be careful about what gamemodes they can add next. People are also requesting Minerware and some team gamemodes to return first. Cubecraft Java is now growing once again, but it's not wise to add new gamemodes before adding some of the old gamemodes back first in my opinion.
that's fair. my bad, i presumed wrong.

Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
Top Bottom