Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zr_four4

Sep 15, 2023
Suggestions.

Decrease the build limit, I'd think 6-8 blocks high is good enough.

Make us respawns in cages rather than staying on the ground, also make the cages bigger please.

Make it so anyone that scores, their name will appear as /title. (yk what I mean, XxGamingJokerxX has scored or something)

Make some part of the bases not able to build on, sometimes a match went really messy because of this.

Add more maps maybe?

And finally for the love of god please make us respawns in the center of our base and not by the side. Or at least make us face each other in straight line. Side-bridging strat is really annoying and honestly imo really ruins the fun.

(Side-bridging)
Creating a new bridge right after the place you respawns, usually with a safe-bridge strat. And it went directly into the opponent's base.

I often call people doing this strat as Sidebridger

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
I agree with everything in this post. Let's hit the points quick

Build limit is WAY too high, can't win a bridge fight? Just build up and go over. Free point

Respawn in cages above ground level? Nah just climb up the 30 blocks to reach the sky bridger I described last point. Now do it after every pit.

The score titles are whatever, red and blue are fine

Add No-Build Zones to maps? Why do that when you can just 10 layer spawn block on every map, while being trapped in the CORNER that you spawn in. Also isn't it so much fun on temple when they just build over your spawn and go in through the roof? Can't defend. The three maps we have don't even have goal rooms so you can't defend anyway. Did you die? Too bad you lose the pit, you spawn in a corner on the ground. Are they 5 blocks above you? You lose. Did they just block spam your spawn? You lose. Did they build 30 blocks up? You lose.

Add new maps? Why? Chiibet @chii♡ can play the same 3 maps twenty thousand times why cant you? Three is like more than enough /s

Mid-Map respawns? Nah, because then you aren't in the corner? Also, has there been ANY bridge development? If there has, you now lose line of sight of enemy spawns. Hoorah! This is ESPECIALLY awesome when combined with side bridge because you can't even bow them off! And if they are smart they would add a side rail and a headhitter and BOOM, you literally can't be defended against, you have a head hitter so you are insanely fast, and the enemy has no line of sight so they can't even bow you off!

Bridge Duels are flawless no further changes necessary

Last edited:

zr_four4

Sep 15, 2023
This is sarcasm right? Cuz sorry I'm not native I can't really tell the different.
But if yes, then IKR, especially temple the roof REALLY need a non-build zone, like bruh c'mon going above your enemy's respawn point is really an annoying move..

Side bridger are too

but hey, you seem like a really cool and fair play guy, wanna duel?

Last edited:

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Classifying this as all networks is a bit misleading because java doesn't really have bridge duels at all.

Prixifye

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Aug 26, 2021
www.youtube.com
Suggestions.

Decrease the build limit, I'd think 6-8 blocks high is good enough.

Make us respawns in cages rather than staying on the ground, also make the cages bigger please.

Make it so anyone that scores, their name will appear as /title. (yk what I mean, XxGamingJokerxX has scored or something)

Make some part of the bases not able to build on, sometimes a match went really messy because of this.

Add more maps maybe?

And finally for the love of god please make us respawns in the center of our base and not by the side. Or at least make us face each other in straight line. Side-bridging strat is really annoying and honestly imo really ruins the fun.

(Side-bridging)
Creating a new bridge right after the place you respawns, usually with a safe-bridge strat. And it went directly into the opponent's base.

I often call people doing this strat as Sidebridger
I don't know about this one

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom