Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this suggestion be implemented?(only vote if you play Cubecraft on the 1.8 version)

• YES(100% MUST VOTE :D)

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
So for all of you 1.8 pvpers.It's about time we get an update for the old pvp in 1.8.
I came up with this idea when I came across iloveyouu a senior moderator playing ranked skywars.
As many of you know 1.8 is mainly for competitive pvp, whereas 1.9 pvp is for friendly fun pvp.1.9 has received a lot of updates and I think it's about time 1.8 pvp gets an update.So many of you might ask, what update would you suggest?
My answer to that is 1.8 competitive Eggwars, there should be an Elo rating system, and to stop hackers from playing in this competitive game, there should be a level cap of level 18.This would reduce the number of hackers and would be a great way for players, who have everything in egg wars and are bored to play to have some fun between themselves.
So what should the competitive Eggwars include?

* It should include its own individual kits different from normal and speed Eggwars.There should be special cosmetics for this individual game mode.E.G Trails, kill affects and win affects like a Nyan cat win effect(random thought).

* Own uniques rewards like Eggwars stars(own unique currency)-use to upgrade kits like scout and cannoneer to provide items multiple and upgraded items.

* It's own leaderboards

* Rating system E.g Stone, iron,lapiz, gold, diamond, emerald, obsidian(based on the ranks).

This game can bring more players to the server, there will be less toxicity compared to the Hypixel because of the working chat filters.
So I'm not saying that everything fro my suggestion should be implemented but, there is a serious update needed for 1.8 Eggwars and possibly a similar update like this for Skywars in the future.

Make sure to give feedback in the comments and share this thread with people so, staff can view this suggestion.
Give me sensible features that could be added to this post created by me.

Thanks - Denis

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I think they should just make 1.8 competitive. As you said. I don't care about 1.9. I just want them to do something with 1.8.
Overall I agree with your suggestion +1. Have a great day! :D

Reactions: DenisNotDanish

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
So for all of you 1.8 pvpers.It's about time we get an update for the old pvp in 1.8.
I came up with this idea when I came across iloveyouu a senior moderator playing ranked skywars.
As many of you know 1.8 is mainly for competitive pvp, whereas 1.9 pvp is for friendly fun pvp.1.9 has received a lot of updates and I think it's about time 1.8 pvp gets an update.So many of you might ask, what update would you suggest?
My answer to that is 1.8 competitive Eggwars, there should be an Elo rating system, and to stop hackers from playing in this competitive game, there should be a level cap of level 18.This would reduce the number of hackers and would be a great way for players, who have everything in egg wars and are bored to play to have some fun between themselves.

* It should include its own individual kits different from normal and speed Eggwars.There should be special cosmetics for this individual game mode.E.G Trails, kill affects and win affects like a Nyan cat win effect(random thought).

* Own uniques rewards like Eggwars stars(own unique currency)-use to upgrade kits like scout and cannoneer to provide items multiple and upgraded items.

* It's own leaderboards

* Rating system E.g Stone, iron,lapiz, gold, diamond, emerald, obsidian(based on the ranks).

This game can bring more players to the server, there will be less toxicity compared to the Hypixel because of the working chat filters.
So I'm not saying that everything fro my suggestion should be implemented but, there is a serious update needed for 1.8 Eggwars and possibly a similar update like this for Skywars in the future.

Make sure to give feedback in the comments and share this thread with people so, staff can view this suggestion.

Thanks - Denis
I disagree.
1.8 is not competetive cus of all the hackers.cubecraft shouldbe 1.9 pvp.

Not trying to be rude!

Reactions: Shamel

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I disagree.
1.8 is not competetive cus of all the hackers.cubecraft shouldbe 1.9 pvp.

Not trying to be rude!
How does hackers make it not competitive? Okay and two more things, think about pot pvp on hcf in 1.8, and think about ranked on cube, oh wait, there isn't ranked pvp on cube is there? But there is in 1.8 (Badlion)

Reactions: Lilleh__

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
First off, this should not be only for 1.8 eggwars it should be for 1.9 too.
and by compeitive eggwars do you mean ranked eggwars?
As for the kits, I feel that they should have the same kits as normal eggwars kits because they are balanced. I'd like to see a new win effect, I'd like to see a Vanity Update. The rating with star and rank system is not a very good idea, I'd like to see cubecraft implement something different and maybe even better than Hypixel's rating system ( they did it with the party system, so they can do it for the rating system)
Toxicity, players will find out ways to say words like "ez" or "L", you can not really control that, plus it is 1.8 so a lot of players are toxic there
I guess this will bring more players to the Cubecraft.
Skywars has just been updated, so no need for an update like this.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
First off, this should not be only for 1.8 eggwars it should be for 1.9 too.
and by compeitive eggwars do you mean ranked eggwars?
As for the kits, I feel that they should have the same kits as normal eggwars kits because they are balanced. I'd like to see a new win effect, I'd like to see a Vanity Update. The rating with star and rank system is not a very good idea, I'd like to see cubecraft implement something different and maybe even better than Hypixel's rating system ( they did it with the party system, so they can do it for the rating system)
Toxicity, players will find out ways to say words like "ez" or "L", you can not really control that, plus it is 1.8 so a lot of players are toxic there
I guess this will bring more players to the Cubecraft.
Skywars has just been updated, so no need for an update like this.
Wait, there's ranked eggwars?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

* It's own leaderboards

Thanks - Denis
I agree, I hate how everyone says 1.8 is only spam clicking. But I fully DISAGREE on the Elo rating system. The server is family friendly and I don't think that an elo system would be good. I just have to be truthful here, but in my opinion, its stupid to have a rating system. because if you have a low rating you're known as a "bad player" and the whole level cap I don't fully understand. I have made a thread more than once about how there should be a 1.8 game that doesn't include the void. I hate how in 1.8 cubecraft there is only the void. Nothing else. I think survival games would be nice for 1.8, but everyone disagrees all the time

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Not a reason. An excuse. And what the hell does family friendly have to do with any of this
I just dont think that having a competitive thing like a constant rating system is good. Not like a leaderboard, but a score for how you pvp. I know there is a level thing, but an elo system, just would be chaos to be honest...

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I agree, I hate how everyone says 1.8 is only spam clicking. But I fully DISAGREE on the Elo rating system. The server is family friendly and I don't think that an elo system would be good. I just have to be truthful here, but in my opinion, its stupid to have a rating system. because if you have a low rating you're known as a "bad player" and the whole level cap I don't fully understand. I have made a thread more than once about how there should be a 1.8 game that doesn't include the void. I hate how in 1.8 cubecraft there is only the void. Nothing else. I think survival games would be nice for 1.8, but everyone disagrees all the time
Prepare for the people who are gonna start ranting about "1.8 pvp being dead".

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

* It's own leaderboards

Thanks - Denis
Yes, think a 1.8 update would be nice, its been a while since they added something to it

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom