Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this suggestion be implemented?(only vote if you play Cubecraft on the 1.8 version)

• YES(100% MUST VOTE :D)

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

So for all of you 1.8 pvpers.It's about time we get an update for the old pvp in 1.8.
I came up with this idea when I came across iloveyouu a senior moderator playing ranked skywars.

As many of you know 1.8 is mainly for competitive pvp, whereas 1.9 pvp is for friendly fun pvp.

Utter nonsense. 1.9 PvP is as competitive and as toxic but not huge.

1.9 has received a lot of updates and I think it's about time 1.8 pvp gets an update.So many of you might ask, what update would you suggest

My answer to that is 1.8 competitive Eggwars, there should be an Elo rating system, and to stop hackers from playing in this competitive game, there should be a level cap of level 18.

Sure , great idea . But kill 1.8 already.

This would reduce the number of hackers and would be a great way for players, who have everything in egg wars and are bored to play to have some fun between themselves.
So what should the competitive Eggwars include?

* It should include its own individual kits different from normal and speed Eggwars.There should be special cosmetics for this individual game mode.E.G Trails, kill affects and win affects like a Nyan cat win effect(random thought).

* Own uniques rewards like Eggwars stars(own unique currency)-use to upgrade kits like scout and cannoneer to provide items multiple and upgraded items.

* It's own leaderboards

+1

* Rating system E.g Stone, iron,lapiz, gold, diamond, emerald, obsidian(based on the ranks).

That is just confusing. Use alphabets instead for rankings.

This game can bring more players to the server, there will be less toxicity compared to the Hypixel because of the working chat filters.
So I'm not saying that everything fro my suggestion should be implemented but, there is a serious update needed for 1.8 Eggwars and possibly a similar update like this for Skywars in the future.

If I learned one thing from FFA , its that no chat filter can block toxicity.

Make sure to give feedback in the comments and share this thread with people so, staff can view this suggestion.
Give me sensible features that could be added to this post created by me.

Thanks - Denis

Ok , in conclusion , add all the above features to 1.9+ , but kill 1.8 because its a waste of effort. Update fully to 1.12.

#DeathTo1.8 all mu views were expressed in what I quoted you in bold.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Guy, if you say only vote if you are playing 1.8 you want to have the most votes for yes.
Cube is a 1.9 Network, and I think 1.8 PvP is for noobs with spam click mouses.
Just buy a gaming mouse and earn 3 clicks in 1 click!
Fair!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So for all of you 1.8 pvpers.It's about time we get an update for the old pvp in 1.8.
I came up with this idea when I came across iloveyouu a senior moderator playing ranked skywars.
As many of you know 1.8 is mainly for competitive pvp, whereas 1.9 pvp is for friendly fun pvp.1.9 has received a lot of updates and I think it's about time 1.8 pvp gets an update.So many of you might ask, what update would you suggest?
My answer to that is 1.8 competitive Eggwars, there should be an Elo rating system, and to stop hackers from playing in this competitive game, there should be a level cap of level 18.This would reduce the number of hackers and would be a great way for players, who have everything in egg wars and are bored to play to have some fun between themselves.
So what should the competitive Eggwars include?
Sadly Eggwars isn't really that popular in the 1.8 network.
I just compared how many lobbies there are in the 1.9 and 1.8 network.
1.8:
47LP6Mo.png

1.9:
vsuabyf.png

This doesn't mean much but it is still a big difference.
So in my opinion the Ranked Eggwars should only make an appearance in the 1.9 Network. Many people don't see 1.9 as Competitive (you even stated that in this thread) and I would like to change that. Cubecraft making a ranked mode for Eggwars 1.9 could have a great impact on some players.

Though I do think that a Ranked Skywars could work in both 1.8 and 1.9 Network. Both servers seem to have enough players to keep the mode alive.

The only thing I would currently like is to bring the 1.8 Duels and FFA to the 1.8 Network.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Ok , in conclusion , add all the above features to 1.9+ , but kill 1.8 because its a waste of effort. Update fully to 1.12.

#DeathTo1.8 all mu views were expressed in what I quoted you in bold.
Even if 1.8 combat was added to the 1.9 network, many 1.8 players would quit altogether just bc of the game version. Also many 1.9+ players would quit calling it a noob server. The best way to avoid the death of the server is keep 1.8 and keep 1.9 combat on 1.9+.

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
Guy, if you say only vote if you are playing 1.8 you want to have the most votes for yes.
Cube is a 1.9 Network, and I think 1.8 PvP is for noobs with spam click mouses.
Just buy a gaming mouse and earn 3 clicks in 1 click!
Fair!
Erm so you call most moderators noobs? I seem them playing 1.8 most of the time.
Even if 1.8 combat was added to the 1.9 network, many 1.8 players would quit altogether just bc of the game version. Also many 1.9+ players would quit calling it a noob server. The best way to avoid the death of the server is keep 1.8 and keep 1.9 combat on 1.9+.
true they wouldn't use mods like 1.7 animations and cheatbreaker hudv4

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom