Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerObby

Sep 10, 2020
most ppl use 1.8.9 cuz they are better with 1.8.9 and there's the pvp advantage of no weapon cooldown, but then noone realizes the mobility advantage of 1.16(1.9+ in general). You should add snow layers (like 1 gold per snow layer) so 1.16(or any 1.9+ version) players can use their mobility advantage to trap(1.9+ has a higher jump height than 1.8, a small differance, but there's a diference and it can be aplied using e-tables or snow layers(1.9+ players can jump 1.25 blocks, 1.8 can jump less(1 pixel less, but can make a difference if exploited the right way)))

Reactions: Gregeyy and Jiivan

PowerObby

Sep 10, 2020
here's the evidence:(use this setup to test)
2020-09-11_11.37.39.png

there's 3 layers of snow next to the end portal frame, and 7 at the corner(in 1.8, the only jump possible(between the "low grass-3layers","etable-stone""endpframe-stone""7layers-stone")is from the end portal frame to the stone(the other 3 are only possible in 1.9+))
To check the height of the blocks, use this link: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Solid_block#Height

Reactions: Skqrrt and Gregeyy

PowerObby

Sep 10, 2020
dude, you don't get what I want. What I want is to be able to exploit the 1 pixel difference between 1.8 jumps and 1.9+ jumps(1.9+ jumps are 1 pixel higher)

Reactions: Gregeyy

PowerObby

Sep 10, 2020
I don't want Cubecraft to modify, I want to be able to use that 1 pixel advantage
I want to convince 1.8 players to try jumps that are only possible in 1.9+

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, since 1.8 and 1.9 players do not share any games. This will not change anything.
So, it would be useless

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
so, if I play 1.16, I won't find any 1.8 players?
Correct.

Snowballs exist, you only need to add shovels(only gold efficiency 5 unbreakable tho, they are only to get snowballs out of snow layers)
Well, I'm fairly sure nobody wants snowballs in Eggwars. We've had few threads about it already.

Eggwars has been updated a month ago, and we didn't like it. Changing it again isn't such a good idea I think.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Correct.

Well, I'm fairly sure nobody wants snowballs in Eggwars. We've had few threads about it already.

Eggwars has been updated a month ago, and we didn't like it. Changing it again isn't such a good idea I think.
Then we should add eggs

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
Correct.

I do like the emerald shop blast balls and stuff and if optimized correctly the bridge tool is nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom