Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hey hey! I'm a bit bored and came up with an idea ;) make up a fun minigame! (I'm not saying CCG does this). Make up and be creative about a fun minigame. I hope to see some nice ideas! ^-^

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
A vanilla-styled PvE game. You would spawn in a big arena with up to 9 other players. You would start with full leather armor, a wooden sword, a wooden axe, a bow, and 16 arrows. The mobs are spawned in waves, each wave being harder. The mobs would start becoming faster and start dealing more damage, and it would start to spawn other types of mobs, as well as more mobs. Also the amount of mobs spawned would depend on the amount of players. For example, if there were 6 players in the arena, wave 1 would spawn 12 zombies instead of 20. Also there is a shop that allows you to by equipment upgrades, each tier being more expensive than the last. You'd be able to upgrade weapons up to diamond, armor up to iron protection 2, and bows up to power 3. You would also of course be able to buy more arrows. Also all equipment takes durability damage, so you would have to be aware of that. The game length is 30 minutes, with 20 waves in total. Every 5 waves you would get a boss. The first boss would be an iron golem, the second boss would be an illusioner, the third boss would be an evoker, and the fourth boss would be the wither. The remaining players who survive all 20 waves would recieve 350 experience and 40-70 points depending on how much damage you dealt to mobs compared to others. However, if no one survives, each person still in the game would receive 5 points and 50 experience.

That's my idea for a game, I hope you liked it!

Reactions: khco and Snowy54

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
A vanilla-styled PvE game. You would spawn in a big arena with up to 9 other players. You would start with full leather armor, a wooden sword, a wooden axe, a bow, and 16 arrows. The mobs are spawned in waves, each wave being harder. The mobs would start becoming faster and start dealing more damage, and it would start to spawn other types of mobs, as well as more mobs. Also the amount of mobs spawned would depend on the amount of players. For example, if there were 6 players in the arena, wave 1 would spawn 12 zombies instead of 20. Also there is a shop that allows you to by equipment upgrades, each tier being more expensive than the last. You'd be able to upgrade weapons up to diamond, armor up to iron protection 2, and bows up to power 3. You would also of course be able to buy more arrows. Also all equipment takes durability damage, so you would have to be aware of that. The game length is 30 minutes, with 20 waves in total. Every 5 waves you would get a boss. The first boss would be an iron golem, the second boss would be an illusioner, the third boss would be an evoker, and the fourth boss would be the wither. The remaining players who survive all 20 waves would recieve 350 experience and 40-70 points depending on how much damage you dealt to mobs compared to others. However, if no one survives, each person still in the game would receive 5 points and 50 experience.

Sounds fun! How you came up with this idea??

Reactions: Vindicatør

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They

I'm tempted to make this with command blocks though it would be tricky to count the players

Edit: nvm maybe

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria

This is called "Village Defence", right? xD it's exactly the same thing, but there are villagers who sell you the gear and who you need to keep alive at all cost.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft

Wow, that is a good game that I have tried before xD...

Note: Idk this is supposed to give ideas not to praise @V1ndicatør xD

I like the game tho!

Reactions: Snowy54 and iTBD

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
This is called "Village Defence", right? xD it's exactly the same thing, but there are villagers who sell you the gear and who you need to keep alive at all cost.
Well actually when I played mobile minecraft there was a server with a game called "Mob Arena" that had upgradeable gear and spawned waves of mobs and some other stuff.

Reactions: khco and Snowy54
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom