Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
Ive been permanently muted by Diogo since April 2017. idc if you see my appeal code because I already appealed and it got denied. fix this issue

Reactions: Despacito 2

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I don't think you'll be able to play some of the Minerware micro-games. Also, don't think that following staff member will unmute you because you can't play a game, it's your own fault of breaking chat rules, deal with it.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
I don't think you'll be able to play some of the Minerware micro-games. Also, don't think that following staff member will unmute you because you can't play a game, it's your own fault of breaking chat rules, deal with it.
im not asking for an unmute, im just saying im muted

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
To be honest, I agree that's it's your own mistake. If you didn't swear you could still play this microgame.
And it's not like you can't win Mineware anymore without this microgame..

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Ive been permanently muted by Diogo since April 2017. idc if you see my appeal code because I already appealed and it got denied. fix this issue
Although I think the mute was definitely applied correctly (https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/evidence/9ztqSIg4oUpZzKgjDHfd)
I think being muted is already painful on its own, It should not prevent you from playing certain (micro)games. I am not defending this person, but the punishment is a mute, playing games correctly still is your right.
Feel free to contact a staff member to talk about this 'bugg'.

To be honest, I agree that's it's your own mistake. If you didn't swear you could still play this microgame.
And it's not like you can't win Mineware anymore without this microgame..
Believe me, sometimes it can be very important.
JrN7H3o.png

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
By the way, is the inability to solve equations an intentional side effect of a mute or a bug that won't be fixed?
Well, you have to type your answer in the public chat, thus they can't answer it. I guess it's not a bug. Just one of the prices you'll have to pay for breaking the rules.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I agree with this. If Cubecraft wanted you to not be able to enjoy their server then they should have banned you. I really think not being able to play a game just because they're muted is a bit too unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom