Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Demon_Wolf_fang

Novice Member
Jun 16, 2018
Howdy. Some of ya'll might've seen me around on some threads or making my own about adding Trios to bedrock. I haven't fully introduced myself, so, here I am.

I'm Fang, I joined Cubecraft on bedrock around a year or so ago at least. I was never fond of Cubecraft unfortunately until a few months ago and have met some amazing friends while playing and well, Cubecraft is my new home.

I enjoy playing Eggwars a lot and hopefully one day make it to the high levels. Skywars is also a second gamemode for me, then I'd have to go with Survival Games.

I enjoy listening to some rock/metal music at any time. And personally playing the hell out of a lot, of Zelda music. Zelda has always been a favorite game of mine especially with it's soundtracks. Starting back in the days with Twilight Princess! It's great to see all of ya and wish ya'll have an amazing day!

Discord: fangy#6606

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Hey Fang, welcome to the forums! Nice to know a bit more about you.

Skywars and TSG are imo the most fun games to play, especially when playing with friends you can have you a lot of fun. :)

I hope you have a pleasant day aswell.

Reactions: Demon_Wolf_fang

Demon_Wolf_fang

Novice Member
Jun 16, 2018
Welcome to the forums! But you are not exactly new tho. You have been here since 2018!!
Actually even less then that, forum wise I did have another account if I recall long time ago in the Java days. Then the accounts got lost :/ then making new acc's I never chat much heh.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom