Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like that wood is more expensive?

• No (Explain Please)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Prices (Explain Please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hi CubeCrafters!

I think wood is too OP in EggWars, for a few iron you can buy a wood block. Nobody really uses an axe, it's too expensive for people to buy an axe to break 1 wood block. It's still a nice feature to have wood in my opinion but it's to cheap to defend your egg, nobody can't go thru the egg because they don't have an axe. Iron is easy to spawn, you have to wait a couple second for full defence.

Normal EggWars: 1 wood block = 3 iron
Hardcore EggWars: 1 wood block = 4 iron
Overpowerd EggWars: 1 wood block = 2 iron

My suggestion is, make it more expensive to buy wood blocks. It's more worth it if you can buy an axe if the prices are higher for wood.

New:

Normal EggWars: 1 wood block = 5 iron
Hardcore EggWars: 1 wood block = 10 Iron
Overpowerd EggWars: 1 wood block = 3 iron

Let your idea's know if you want this more expensive, I'm not sure about it and when you said a suggestion about making a price about the wood blocks, I'll edit it if I agree with it.
Thanks for reading and cyaaaa!

Last edited:

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Hi CubeCrafters!

I think wood is too OP in EggWars, for a few blocks you can buy a wood block. Nobody really uses an axe, it's too expensive for people to buy an axe to break 1 wood block. It's still a nice feature to have wood in my opinion but it's to cheap to defend your egg, nobody can't go thru the egg because they don't have an axe. Iron is easy to spawn, you have to wait a couple second for full defence.

My suggestion is, make it more expensive to buy wood blocks. It's more worth it if you can buy an axe if the prices are higher for wood.

New:

Let your idea's know if you want this more expensive, I'm not sure about it and when you said a suggestion about making a price about the wood blocks, I'll edit it if I agree with it.
Personally I would maybe even make it like this:
Normal EggWars: 1 wood block = 6 iron
Hardcore EggWars: 1 wood block = 8 Iron
Overpowerd EggWars: 1 wood block = 4 iron
but overall, I agree. I think it's very slightly too cheap.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes I agree. But I think it can be more expensive, because nobody use wood to build with, only to defend their egg. I would say: - Overpowerd, 5 iron; - Normal, 8 iron; - Hardcore, 10 iron.

Reactions: Zathelas

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hi CubeCrafters!

I think wood is too OP in EggWars, for a few blocks you can buy a wood block. Nobody really uses an axe, it's too expensive for people to buy an axe to break 1 wood block. It's still a nice feature to have wood in my opinion but it's to cheap to defend your egg, nobody can't go thru the egg because they don't have an axe. Iron is easy to spawn, you have to wait a couple second for full defence.

New:

Wood has been removed. This thread is pointless lol

D

Deleted member 486250

In my opinion should be more expensive, 15 normal, 10 overpowered and 25 hardcore. And... in the thread EggWars Followup:

Changes we plan to make:
REMOVE: Remove wood planks from the shop.

Reactions: Zathelas

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
What, no? I joined a game right now and there is wood, don't reply to post if you not 100% sure if it has been removed. It's NOT removed, so this thread is not pointless.
I was in a game 2 hours and there was no wood. There were still axes in the tools section though. If ur games had wood, my bet is not all the eggwars lobbies have updated yet

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Wood is good the way it is now it may be a cheap defense but after you see that enemy has wood you can just get an axe and easily break it.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom