Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Apr 5, 2014
my house
On- topic is there a specific time it will be added
Off- topic. Let it go let it go ( Hans is my profile pic)

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Love the look of it so far and can't wait for it to be introduced! Will there still be lobby parkour?

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
View attachment 12025
New spawnlobby coming soon. I have been working on this for most of May and some of June, and i wanted to give a little teaser for the new spawnlobby. :D I hope you guys like it, but if you have any feedback, then post it down below, and also what you think of it. :)
Awesome I would love it as a new lobby :D

Reactions: lbreeezy420

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
And also, if you'd want I could make some more of those structures that I made for the quake craft map, for the center part, since it does look flat and a bit world-edited :P either way it's a great lobby, and dat doorway doh

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
it looks nice maybe yall can have a fall lobby a summer lobby a winter lobby and a spring lobby ?
I like this idea, maybe you guys could build 3 other lobbies for Autumn, Spring, and Summer in advance, so that when each season comes the lobbies change? It'd look great, and would keep the main spawn looking fresh.

Btw, the winter lobby looks great, I just think there should be more to look at when you spawn in because it looks kind of basic, maybe some staff signs, basic rules would be great.. and you should build some icicle trees, floating snowflakes, stalagmites and stalactites? Just throwing random stuff out there. :)

I also think what would be amazing, is a huge custom tree, maybe spruce wood and add lots of dramatic icicles, cracking ice, etc dripping off the tree? You could place this behind the centre wall.. Something similar to this type of tree, but instead of the tree leaves, you could substitute blue wool, or ice to stick to the winter theme. I think it'd be a nice centre-piece so you wouldn't have to add too many distracting details around the spawn, and people would be more drawn to the tree behind the middle.

2011-07-28_160602_229364.jpg

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Cali, different hemispheres = different seasons. For example, it's summer in the United States but winter i

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Cali, different hemispheres = different seasons. For example, it's summer in the United States but winter i
Yes, I'm obviously very much aware of that, but 75% of the population lives in the Northern Hemisphere [ Summer - May to July, Autumn - August to October, Winter - November to January, Spring - February to April.]

I doubt the other 25% will mind if we have a different season as the main spawn.

lbombsminecraft/lh

May 31, 2014
a box in the ocean
I like this idea, maybe you guys could build 3 other lobbies for Autumn, Spring, and Summer in advance, so that when each season comes the lobbies change? It'd look great, and would keep the main spawn looking fresh.

Btw, the winter lobby looks great, I just think there should be more to look at when you spawn in because it looks kind of basic, maybe some staff signs, basic rules would be great.. and you should build some icicle trees, floating snowflakes, stalagmites and stalactites? Just throwing random stuff out there. :)

I also think what would be amazing, is a huge custom tree, maybe spruce wood and add lots of dramatic icicles, cracking ice, etc dripping off the tree? You could place this behind the centre wall.. Something similar to this type of tree, but instead of the tree leaves, you could substitute blue wool, or ice to stick to the winter theme. I think it'd be a nice centre-piece so you wouldn't have to add too many distracting details around the spawn, and people would be more drawn to the tree behind the middle.

2011-07-28_160602_229364.jpg
i like the way u think

lbombsminecraft/lh

May 31, 2014
a box in the ocean
Yes, I'm obviously very much aware of that, but 75% of the population lives in the Northern Hemisphere [ Summer - May to July, Autumn - August to October, Winter - November to January, Spring - February to April.]

I doubt the other 25% will mind if we have a different season as the main spawn.
yah shes right who cares i just think it looks cool so the lobbys can change up and arent the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom