Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
The sun shines bright on my hillside tonight, because summer is quite near. Its growing cold again, and I feel the pains of fear. It must stay warm or I will run inside and hide, last night it froze, I admit I cried. Don't let it snow, don't let it freeze, its supposed to be warm, don't make me cry, oh please, oh please. Without the sun, the plants won't grrrrroooooowwwww, plus I say "NNOOOOOOOO!" Let it shine, let it shine, winter has crossed the line, let it shine, let it shiiiinnnee, The sun outside is fine! I don't care what the Frozen fans say! If the sun weren't hereeeeeeeeeeee, they wouldn't sing, "Let it Go" everyday.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
The sun shines bright on my hillside tonight, because summer is quite near. Its growing cold again, and I feel the pains of fear. It must stay warm or I will run inside and hide, last night it froze, I admit I cried. Don't let it snow, don't let it freeze, its supposed to be warm, don't make me cry, oh please, oh please. Without the sun, the plants won't grrrrroooooowwwww, plus I say "NNOOOOOOOO!" Let it shine, let it shine, winter has crossed the line, let it shine, let it shiiiinnnee, The sun outside is fine! I don't care what the Frozen fans say! If the sun weren't hereeeeeeeeeeee, they wouldn't sing, "Let it Go" everyday.
That is just perfect.. I know I should hate it but.. It made me laugh..

Reactions: Vxronica
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom