Not open for further replies.

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
LET IT GO, LET OT GOOOOOOO
CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE
(DONT KNOW ANYMORE LYRICS;))
Shame on you...
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried. Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. Well now they know. Let it go, let it go. Can't hold it back anymore.
That's more like it :P

Skeletonsabotage

Mar 20, 2014
Shame on you...
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried. Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. Well now they know. Let it go, let it go. Can't hold it back anymore.
That's more like it :p
hahaha, pfff Frozen lol :D

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
Cubecraftgames :D
Shame on you...
That's more like it :p
Havent seen the movie but.... Let it go, Let it go. I cant take this song anymore. Let it go, Let it go. It have been popular way to long. I dont care, about this *language edit* song. JK i havent seen the movie. Im ACTUALLY gonna do that right NOW :) Cya gotta see frozen :) And soz for swearing it was a joke :)

Last edited by a moderator:

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
Cubecraftgames :D
Havent seen the movie but.... Let it go, Let it go. I cant take this song anymore. Let it go, Let it go. It have been popular way to long. I dont care, about this *language edit* song. JK i havent seen the movie. Im ACTUALLY gonna do that right NOW :) Cya gotta see frozen :) And soz for swearing it was a joke :)
Let it go, Let it go. I cant take this song anymore. Let it go, Let it go. It have been popular way to long. I dont care, about this *language edit* song. But this *language edit* goes on. Soz for swearing i just needed to finish that :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters