In A Box In San Francisco
The troll kit is terrible
Only once have I ever heard of that kit getting most kills
And that was in a thread
It is basically a kit that purely makes you a target
Also for the tie thing
You need to think about what would happen if it wasn't that way
There would be games with 8 winners
Heck there would be games where, and I quote the carnival workers "everyone's a winner"
It's just the only way

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Also for the tie thing
You need to think about what would happen if it wasn't that way
There would be games with 8 winners
Heck there would be games where, and I quote the carnival workers "everyone's a winner"
It's just the only way
So you don't agree that sorting the winners in alphabetical order is not fair at all? Since you're saying this is "the only way"?

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I agree within recent times the troll kit has become very unbalanced and in some cases, it has taken some fun out of the BOSS game it is included in. My suggestion would be to remove the lava or nerf TNT. Possibly also make it so that lava can only be placed in certain areas of the map. As well all know the main area lava is placed in is the spawn area. As stated by many individuals it is just stupid that we spawn and die over and over again.

I personally have been in a game where an insane amount of kills (50+) has been exceeded. I am glad that Cam has stated he will be looking into the issue as then we may finally be able to get some balance in that aspect of minerware.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom