• Hackers

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other (say)

Votes: 32 64.0%

• Total voters

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
But you clearly didn't leave because your here, making a post that most likely no one cares about. Some of the things you said are true but you don't have to point it out to people, because it's quite noticable how crap cubecraft and it's community has become/
Doesn't mean she can't come on the forums occasionally. Btw, you're a hypocrite for saying that, as can be seen below.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
  1. No innovation. Why playing on here if I can play the same games on Hypixel, Mineplex, etc?
  2. Minecraft is dying. With 1.9, the community divided, hurting the mc playerbase.
  3. Sentinel early days gave bad reputation to cubecraft

Reactions: CommunistCactus
D

Deleted member 352903

My opinion: updates are getting worse:

MinerWare now on Bedrock! - I don't think Bedrock edition is dying (I've no idea), so this update wasn't really needed imo. CubeCraft Java edition is dying, it needs to be updated.

CubeCraft Plus Update - This literally is a rank update; it's not a big update (and only 1% of the players have Plus rank :l). Only a few people yay'ed with this update. And it's not an in-game update, so it really changed nothing for me and most of CubeCrafters. I was like "ok" when I read the thread.

Bedrock: Summer map update - Again, it's not a Java update, plus it's just 3 new maps.

Lucky Islands now on 1.8 - Thought it's not something new, many spanish YouTubers were really happy with this update. I think CubeCraft should update more games to 1.8. (I made a thread about this)

Summer Is Here - Seasonal update; I like these type of updates thought they just added new loot items, new cubelets and new maps.

PvP Map Update - 3 new maps; not a big update.

Experimental EggWars - This splitted up the EggWars community. It was a mistake to add it imo, there aren't enough players to split up the community by adding a game variation. Plus this game was released almost 2.5 months ago, and hasn't received any updates since then. They should keep updating it so players won't get bored.

CubeCraft Plus - A new rank :l. Nothing in-game changed, only a few people bought it. This is not a real update.

EggWars 3rd Birthday - I'm not saying this update wasn't needed (3 years is a lot), but it was another map update, only for EggWars I think...

World Cup + Battle Zone Update - Another map update, it looks like the management team really likes to add new maps :/. Plus they always add maps for SkyWars, EggWars and Lucky Islands. What about Line Dash, or Paintball - dead games? :/
Oh and they updated Battle Zone, too :rolleyes:.

Awesome Battle Zone Update - What? Didn't they update it yesterday or something?

Lucky Islands Map Update, Battle Zone + More - More maps, nothing really special. Oh, and another BZ update¿

Battle Zone Epic Update
- The management team seems to like this game :D!

Battle Zone + Parkour Update - More BZ YAY!!
Parkour update was good tho, they added medals, achievements and maps. +1

Survival Games now on Bedrock - Not a Java update.

SkyWars Map Update - Moreee maps - like if we needed them... There are like 50 SkyWars maps, we don't need more.

Battle Zone Squad Mode + 1.8 BlockWars - Eh, more BZ.
Updating BlockWars to 1.8 was nice tho; imo, the more games we have in 1.8, the more 1.8 players will want to try them out.

Battle Zone - New Game - The first ever BZ update. New game! Adding new games is nice, the management team really needs to add more games. It wasn't the best game ever, but +1 here for trying to add something new.

All these updates are mainly bad cuz:
- They didn't add new games, just one (BZ)
- Focussing on one game was a bad idea. They could just make an amazing update adding lots of cool stuff instead of making 800 mini-updates on the same game.
- Map updates: I'm not saying they're bad maps, but they only added them to SW, EW and LI. No Quake Craft, no Paintball, no BlockWars, etc :c

Now let's compare these updates to the ones we had one year ago:

Island Games - New game! Great.

"End of Summer" Sale
- They made a random sale with 50% off. "Oh what? This is an 'update'?" I think it didn't count as an update, since 4 days later they released a new game :p

BlockWars Mini Update - New maps & kits.

Colossal Tower Defence Update
- New maps, new modes, new mobs, new towers, new lobbies, new voting options, etc. A great update.

Summer Map Update - New maps not only for EW/LI (not dead games), but also for BlockWars and Layer Spleef. Great.

Magnificient MinerWare Update - Anooother game update; new microgames. Great!!

Epic UHC Update - I like how they used to update lots of games, add new kits and voting options, etc. This doesn't happen anymore.

Amazing Map Update - EW and LI maps, but also Line Dash and Paintball new maps. Adding new maps is a nice way to make a gamemode revive. You won't make Blockwars revive by adding new maps to SkyWars :)

Arcade Update - New maps, new voting options and new side tasks were added. Another great update.

Epic Map Update - "Oh another map upd- wait, there are new maps for MinerWare, BlockWars and Duels!" See? You didn't focus on SW or EW, you added maps for games that aren't played as much as SW/EW. People wants to try out these new maps, and dead games revive.

EggWars Update - Better shop, ender pearls, better generators and new maps. Gooood!!1!

Awesome Map Update - New maps, decent update. And wow, a SG new map. Not only SW, EW and LI. Great!

Arcade Is Here - Another great update, with new mini-games, etc.

Parties Released - Great update, parties definitely are something great, you can play with your friends, blah blah blah.

These updates were mainly good because:
- They updated lots of games in less than 4 months.
- Map updates applied to not only SW/EW/LI, but to dead games shuch us Arcade, MinerWare and BlockWars.

This doesn't happen anymore... For example, last Beta Games update happened almost 8 months ago.

Management team is always:
- Updating games to other Minecraft versions.
- Adding new maps we don't need.

The management team should always act like "oh oops, we haven't updated this gamemode for ages, got any ideas for a great update?"
I still remember how excited I used to be when seeing a staff member "viewing thread", and when update threads used to get 60 likes...

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Doesn't mean she can't come on the forums occasionally. Btw, you're a hypocrite for saying that, as can be seen below.
But did I make a pointless post about it afterwards? Not really. I came back with multiple reasons, but so did Foxic? I dont know.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
Top Bottom