Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other (say)

Votes: 32 64.0%

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
This is a question about why actualy cubecraft has 2000 less players.
Summer:
People leave his computer to go to celebrate his holidays
Sentinel:
if you vote this you are bad people :p
No updates:
The server are always the same and people be bored.
Hackers:
Hackers :p

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
This is a question about why actualy cubecraft has 2000 less players.
Summer:
People leave his computer to go to celebrate his holidays
Sentinel:
if you vote this you are bad people :p
No updates:
The server are always the same and people be bored.
Hackers:
Hackers :p
Perhaps people aren’t encouraged enough to continue playing. Because to be honest daily challenges aren’t very appealing and achievements don’t get many updates. There needs to be more events, prices, challenges, etc.

Reactions: Kloska and God.

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
The reason is simple, people stopped playing Minecraft because maybe they find it bored or maybe they are busy (College, Work..)

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
because people move on
WHERE they cant leave the serve to other but only cubecraft has 1.9
no (good) updates
all reason
last 4 updates are:
-bedrock
-pus
-bedrock
10 days with no updates i hope they are working in something big
sentinel,
you are bad people :p
all servers have a lot
Because to be honest daily challenges aren’t very appealing and achievements don’t get many updates. There needs to be more events, prices, challenges, etc
i think the same
People usually become interested in other things (Other games etc.)
i have more than 10 games aind i alwaysplay the server but THIS is the frist day im bored of the SERVER.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Voted others because of the following points. I won't bother to explain them

- Decline in staff quality
- Many suggestions being ignored
- Criticism not being accepted
- Discouragement bans
- Horrible appeals system (takes forever and with false ban appeals taking too much time to be viewed, people leave)
- Sentinel although not the worst anti cheat, still not the best (especially upon release of Sentinel - ban waves were a stupid concept)
- Cubelag (yes, I have 200 ping but even those with 15 ping experience it)
- Helper wannabes everywhere

I won't justify my points. Just read this, this, and this if you want more info. (The third one is poorly written mind you)

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
- Many suggestions being ignored
obiously, they cant see all
or they see but is not intereting
- Horrible appeals system (takes forever and with false ban appeals taking too much time to be viewed, people leave)
i think something like you
need a better sistem but actualy is not horrible
Sentinel although not the worst anti cheat, still not the best (especially upon release of Sentinel - ban waves were a stupid concept)
is the best.
go to other servers watchdogs is a crying babie compared with sentinel
Cubelag (yes, I have 200 ping but even those with 15 ping experience it)
with a good computer no.
this lag is the 1.13 lag

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
obiously, they cant see all
or they see but is not intereting
You've been around for less than a year. You have no idea how many suggestions that the community actually voted for and liked were never implemented. It has been fixed recently and they are taking steps towards implementing suggestions but they do see a lot of suggestions and a lot of them are good ones. "is not interesting" are you kidding me?

i think something like you
need a better sistem but actualy is not horrible
I took a look at your record on the appeals website and you've obviously not experienced a false ban or the appeals process so you shouldn't make a point you no nothing about. The appeals system for Sentinel bans is horrible as I mentioned in my thread about it. Read it and experience the appeals process yourself before making a statement on a topic you know nothing about.

is the best.
go to other servers watchdogs is a crying babie compared with sentinel
Are CubeCraft and Hypixel the only servers with anti cheats? I never said Watchdog was amazing. "is the best" LOL!!! Perhaps take a while to explore some more anti cheats because Sentinel isn't the only one out there and certainly isn't the best. It can be improved of course, yet will still make mistakes but no way in hell is Sentinel the best anti cheat.

with a good computer no.
this lag is the 1.13 lag
I am talking about genuine server lag that does happen. You do make a good point in saying that the lag comes from 1.13 which I think is a true thing but if you believe that the Cubelag I'm talking about has been around only since 1.13 then you're wrong and need to go back to around 2016 and see the lag and of course the lack of an anti cheat...

Also please fix your English it's kind of difficult to understand what you're saying and you aren't getting your points across as strongly as you'd like.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Also please fix your English it's kind of difficult to understand what you're saying and you aren't getting your points across as strongly as you'd like.
zorry in realy dnt knou englis but im spanis sory abot te problems
You've been around for less than a year. You have no idea how many suggestions that the community actually voted for and liked were never implemented.
i know.
i see a lot of things in escalted and never be implemented

you're wrong and need to go back to around 2016 and see the lag and of course the lack of an anti cheat...
i dont have a time machine :p
i come to server on 2017 frist months, i dont remember
but i dont see lag in any moment of my cubecraft experience only when 1.13 was relased

Reactions: TheFastBowler

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
you really love using this, don't you xd
you really love cherry picking, don't you xd

Edit: On topic, Cubecraft's playerbase has decreased due to Minecraft losing interest (partly because of Fortnite nowadays). Staff members or sentinel have nothing to do with this, and for those who are going to say "It's because the staff team is corrupt": have you realised there are like only 20 active forum members (= very, very, very few players of the actual server: 0.0658457892% of the players who have joined Cubecraft in the past 10 hours)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Where have I cherry picked, bud? :thinking:
M9NCIBd.png
:thinking:

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
M9NCIBd.png
:thinking:
I like how you ignored my message after because you know I am right. See, I can't always answer on things I don't agree with/find stupid, it's unproductive.
Done with going out of topic on this thread, if you want to tell me something more 'bout this, do it somewhere else.

Reactions: SoppeJam
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom