• Hackers

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other (say)

Votes: 32 64.0%

• Total voters

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
Well, most of them have lag because they live far. Anothers have been muted or banned, and most of them have left Minecraft because they play Fortnite now

Last edited:
Reactions: Jevmen

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I like how you ignored my message after because you know I am right. See, I can't always answer on things I don't agree with/find stupid, it's unproductive.
Done with going out of topic on this thread, if you want to tell me something more 'bout this, do it somewhere else.
Look at yourself? You're also continuing the discussion?

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
This is a question about why actualy cubecraft has 2000 less players.
Summer:
People leave his computer to go to celebrate his holidays
Sentinel:
if you vote this you are bad people :p
No updates:
The server are always the same and people be bored.
Hackers:
Hackers :p
Less than 2,000 players? CubeCraft reaches 4,000 players almost everyday, which is still a lot. Also, maybe 30% leaves to go on vacation, school is coming also. Sentinel is not a bad anti-cheat, the Developers work hard for the server and they just need to improve him. "No updates"? They make updates, but updates take a lot of time and ask a lot of work. It also costs quite a lot. Hackers are on every large server. I wonder why you're being like "CubeCraft is the best server and the Staff Team is great!" while you're making this kind of threads.

D

Deleted member 352903

Hackers are on every large server
Yeah but... There are hackers in every game in cubecraft 1.8
Less than 2,000 players? CubeCraft reaches 4,000 players almost everyday, which is still a lot.
One year ago it used to reach 10,000 players everyday. Now it reaches only 4,000 - 40%
"Ye but mc is dying"
Hypixel one year ago used to reach 30,000 players everyday. Now it reaches 25,000 players everyday - 83%

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Yeah but... There are hackers in every game in cubecraft 1.8

One year ago it used to reach 10,000 players everyday. Now it reaches only 4,000 - 40%
"Ye but mc is dying"
Hypixel one year ago used to reach 30,000 players everyday. Now it reaches 25,000 players everyday - 83%
I don't play 1.8, although there aren't that much hackers in 1.9. I know there are a lot of hackers out here, but like I said, the Developers work hard.
Hypixel isn't CubeCraft, you can't deny that. Every server has their ups and downs, but, are you surprised that CubeCraft loses players if a bunch of fools are making hate video's just because they don't get anything and don't have enough attention?

D

Deleted member 352903

Every server has their ups and downs, but, are you surprised that CubeCraft loses players if a bunch of fools are making hate video's just because they
They started making these "hate" videos one week ago, I'm talking about one year ago

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, my reason is just 1.13 survival, it's nice to switch up things (in the same game, of course)

Also change "thing" to "think" in your title ;p

Reactions: Fliqa

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
zorry in realy dnt knou englis but im spanis sory abot te problems
I know you were trying to make a point but don’t defend yourself from an insult insulting someone else or in this case a group of people. Not every Spanish speaker has bad English FYI.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
All these people saying "CubeCraft only has 2k players!1!!1!"... First of all, last time I was on CubeCraft, which was yesterday, I noticed that CubeCraft got up to 3.5k players and second, this is only the Java network. You seem to have forgotten that there is a Bedrock network which can get more than 4k players at the same time. This adds up to 7.5k players and this wasn't even at peak time. My estimate is that CubeCraft has reached a total of 8k players several times without anyone even realizing.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
You've been around for less than a year. You have no idea how many suggestions that the community actually voted for and liked were never implemented.
I can agree on this personally there was a time where no suggestion were ever seen or given an opinion on. But who knows, maybe the suggestions weren't good at that time, maybe the server thought they weren't necessary. Just because a suggestion has no answer, doesn't mean it was ignored.
It has been fixed recently and they are taking steps towards implementing suggestions but they do see a lot of suggestions and a lot of them are good ones. "is not interesting" are you kidding me?
Again, sometimes there are suggestions that are really hard to do, some that might affect the community negatively more than positively, or something that wasn't redeemed useful. Just because 20 people on the forums thought it was great, doesn't mean all 10,000 individual players will also think that. Polls on the forums don't accurately describe the community's decisions or likings. Think outside the box, because you think that if a few people liked something, then it should definitely be added; without thinking of the side affects or anything.
I took a look at your record on the appeals website and you've obviously not experienced a false ban or the appeals process so you shouldn't make a point you no nothing about. The appeals system for Sentinel bans is horrible as I mentioned in my thread about it. Read it and experience the appeals process yourself before making a statement on a topic you know nothing about.
I got banned twice. Was unbanned the first time. The system isn't horrible at all whatsoever, and they do their best. But everyone already told you that there can't be more than one Sentinel developer, you didn't care and stood by your point. If you think getting banned for 3 days is such a massive issue that you had to spam 5 staff on discord, yet you proceeded to get an unban; instead of being grateful, you seem to just want to point it out literally everywhere you go, and calling some staff understaffed. Just because they don't understand Sentinel logs, doesn't make them understaffed.
Also please fix your English it's kind of difficult to understand what you're saying and you aren't getting your points across as strongly as you'd like.
Please don't be disrespectful towards other members. You can't just "fix your English," that's not how languages and the process of learning one really works. You can't just tell someone, "Please fix your Chinese." and expect them to talk it flawlessly after a while. He's doing his best to communicate, no need to be rude about it. Not everyone in the world can speak English, nor are they supposed to.
Hypixel used to reach 66k members, now they barely reach 25k. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Like @warriors1976 said before: people are getting busy with IRL things - such as College/Work/... - or they just getting bored in general. People are getting older, their friends are leaving, so they will also leave the server after couple weeks/months.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I can tell that the reason I've decided to keep my distance from the server lately is because I have noticed that the community has quite changed a lot compared to how it was in early/mid 2016. As we all know pretty much by now, the toxicity has increased significantly among players to the point it kind of became a meme here- you know it's pretty serious when something becomes a meme.

On topic: There's reasons players have been leaving that partially is Cube's fault somewhat. I've seen quite some quality suggestions on here regarding the improvement of games and adding new aspects, however, those concepts are just left to die and barely get any attention from the managers; especially Tower Defence related threads.

BUT of course we got to keep in mind that new games and other Minecraft servers are making it very difficult for Cube to remain relevant in the first place. We can't blame anyone 100% for that. It's very unlikely for Cube to reach the same amount of players it did back in the day even if all the issues that have been mentioned by the clever people in this thread magically disappeared, however that doesn't mean Cube's life can't be prolonged. Consider giving more attention to some of the quality threads/constructed critism that some people here put time and effort in to write here is all I have to say to the staff team. It's the community itself that knows best what they want after all.

D

Deleted member 436996

I think it's because of the non updates CC (Java) is receiving.
We've not received any game update in a while, making them stale and boring.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
In my opinion people leave the server mostly because they lose interest inn the games and are bored due to lack of updates.
I'm saying this because it has actually happened to me. Bored of the repetitive gameplay and nature of the games, I quit the server for about a month and a half.

While I find that the most important reason with the biggest impact on the player base, it isn't the only one. Lots of people have probably left CCG due to holidays,
(i personally didn't leave) as they might not be able to play where they are.

Moreover, work/school might be getting in the way. A large amount of players on CCG is around 14-17, and they will be going to high school this year.
For example, I will be starting my 1st year in high school in 10 days, and I will be playing less, as it is more demanding than Junior High School.

It is practically impossible to pick out just one reason why people are leaving the server, but I think the one which will have the biggest effect on player base in the next weeks/months will be school/work starting soon.
But what will affect the server in the long run (6+ months / years) will be lack of updates and dull gameplay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Top Bottom