Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

imohio123

Member
Sep 29, 2026
6
8
4
24
Since, Cubecraft has changed all the ranks into subcription. I have a Legacy Rank, why am I not able to create PG?. That good people are buying subcription and able to create pgs but those who have already have Legacy Rank why they can't. I only have access of those maps and spawn that was in past that comes in rn I am not able to use it tho.
 

bvczf

Member
Oct 5, 2026
2
0
2
United States
Its only an option of the suscription to motivate players to buy it
Since, Cubecraft has changed all the ranks into subcription. I have a Legacy Rank, why am I not able to create PG?. That good people are buying subcription and able to create pgs but those who have already have Legacy Rank why they can't. I only have access of those maps and spawn that was in past that comes in rn I am not able to use it tho.
 

Legendary_op_30

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2024
166
193
59
19
Pakistan
Pronouns
He/Him
Since, Cubecraft has changed all the ranks into subcription. I have a Legacy Rank, why am I not able to create PG?. That good people are buying subcription and able to create pgs but those who have already have Legacy Rank why they can't. I only have access of those maps and spawn that was in past that comes in rn I am not able to use it tho.
Hello! Having a permanent Legacy Rank does not automatically grant access to Private Games. If you already own a permanent rank but want to create Private Games, you would still need to purchase a subscription that includes access to the feature.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom